ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Through Hell and Back - Three Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Through Hell and Back - Three Times Empty
PostSubject: Through Hell and Back - Three Times   Through Hell and Back - Three Times EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Randy Reaume walked through the town of Los Angeles on the day of Genesis, WEW's first pay-per-view. His wrists were already taped, and he had a light blue, metallic looking jacket with a dark blue #PRODIGY on the back. He started talking to the audience with the cameraman in front of him, backing away as he moved forward.

Well, here it is. The day of Genesis. Honestly, today I thought I was going to be at Twist of Fortunes, taking the Intercontinental title away from Xavier Serikaz..and honestly, that's where I'd rather be. I get nothing out of beating Blaze Griffin..absolutely nothing. And while he might be at the arena, limping around and talking to people about how he's going to debunk The Prodigy that is myself..I'm out wandering the streets of Los Angeles and actually getting ready for the match. As I hope you all know, this is no normal match. No, this is a Hell in a Cell match. Careers have ended in Hell in a Cell...and I'm damn ready to end another one.

Randy shoos off someone who wants an autograph, and shows the audience a bag of Blaze Griffin merchandise he's acquired over the years.

This...well, this is the merchandise of a sellout. I'm not a corporate whore, Blaze, nor will I ever be. I don't have "prodigy" shirts, I don't have branded growth charts, I don't have special armbands, I don't have baseball caps or little branded necklaces or headbands or any of that crap. But look at this..this is an entire bag full of it that I conveniently found in the trash behind the arena. Now, isn't that a shock? Something of Blaze's that's in the trash. Kind of like his career after I break his back in the Cell.

Randy tosses the bag over his shoulder, and something glass shatters in it as it hits the sidewalk.

So, Blaze, how do you feel about your 'victory' over me? And I say that 'VICTORY' very loosely. You took the coward's way out, you reeked of cowardice after you scrambled out of that ring like a little kid after he does something against the rules. You rolled me up while I wasn't looking, Blaze. A very cheap, cowardly, and pathetic maneuver that even a two year old could do. Shows your lack of skill as well. You thought you couldn't beat me, Blaze, so you looked for an opportunity and after nearly tapping out to the Anaconda Vice, you saw one.

Randy walked past Phillip Phillips's branded limo and spat on it before walking forward again.

But, Blaze, at Genesis, there will be no cheap opportunities. There'll be no Mike Cole, no interferences, no little rollups from behind, no letting you out of the Vice to go tend to other things. Because, Blaze, this match is not only going to be a Hell in a Cell match. It's going to be a two out of three falls Hell in a Cell match. No breaks in between the falls, not a cheap little rollup victory, and I also got word from Chris DeLuca that if Mike Cole interferes on anyone's behalf, his contract with WEW will be officially and abruptly terminated without a release compensation. Ain't that a bitch, Blaze?

Randy saw his ride back to the show, a limo with #PRODIGY carved into the hood, and got in the back, driving away to the arena.
Back to top Go down

Through Hell and Back - Three Times
Page 1 of 1