ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Saint or Demon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian

Pointz : 6
Thanks Hit : 0

Saint or Demon? Empty
PostSubject: Saint or Demon?   Saint or Demon? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

The camera fades in on a close up on the mask of Hell's Guardian. He's sitting there in a boiler room breathing rather heavy. Showing aggression, yet he seems so calm which makes things even more scary. His deep demonic like voice is what breaks the silence in the room.

"People of the WEW I am Hell's Guardian, and I am here to tell you that you're all in danger of extermination. You're just on the breach of becoming an extinct species for your carelessness to come clean of the things you all have done. You all have lied, cheated, stole, and even murdered your fellow man. This company...this WORLD..is on the breach of exceeding past the limits of no return. This world is beyond saving, and should be ended of all its pain and suffering. Which is why I was delivered upon Earth Realm, not as a Savior or a Demon. But as an Executioner! I am here to make sure that the men and women of WEW knows of the sins they have committed...and to ensure that they accept their punishment. And one of the most deadly sins they could've been subjected to, was signing a WEW Contract. That gives me a right to legally take actions against you all without being incarcerated. I can give out physical abuse like the Ice Cream Man can give away frozen cow juice, and not have to think about the consequences. Much similar to how none of you ever thought of the consequences."

Hell's Guardian adjusts his mask by pulling it a little lower down his chin. He makes a loud sniffling noise and continues on to say..

"Now before you crucify me with the sayings of your Lord, and instantly call me a Satan Worshiper I want you to ask yourself...is there truly a God? What God would allow for babies to be kidnapped, raped, and murdered every single day? What God would allow the crucifying of homosexuals? And what God would turn a blind eye to corrupted Politicians taking Office in the White House? I've come to the scary realization that there is no God, and there is no Heaven...there is only a Hell. And you have a choice of living through it now, or later on in the after life but no matter what time you choose..you will live through it! People of WEW you have a choice, Superstars of the WEW you have a choice!! Either listen to the Gospel of what I preach and take heave to the truth that I bring to you....or become another statistic in the Unholy Book of Lost Souls."

The camera gets another close up on Hell's Guardian's face. The blank stare in his eyes are enough to frighten even the toughest of men. The look he gives off lies between psychotic and evil. Before too long, the camera fades to black ending his debut video.
Back to top Go down

Saint or Demon?
Page 1 of 1