ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A demon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A demon? Empty
PostSubject: A demon?   A demon? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 am

The titantron displays a figure in a cloak. He stands next to his four disciples. He is reading from a book. Then he notices the camera and shuts the book. He tells the disciples to leave him. He then looks at the camera. The takes the hood off and displays his mask. He stares directly into the camera, with a look that seemed like it could burn through your soul. Finally he begins to speak.

Last week you saw me go through yet another opponent. I destroyed him like ever other man who has gotten in my way. I beat him down, just like I have before. In the end I won, yet again. My opponents have so far been nothing but a plain before a mountain. This week I face The Dark Angel. This man claims to be unstoppable, claims to be a demon. Well he is not unstoppable. The definition of unstoppable, "That that can not be stopped or surpassed; unbeatable." Unbeatable. There is the word I am looking for. Unbeatable. You call yourself unstoppable, yet that means you can not be beat. How is then, that you have four wins, and four losses. So you're unbeatable hmm? If you are unbeatable then what do those four losses mean? I on the other hand, can be confused for unstoppable. I have not lost once. I have dominated each of my opponents, formed a stable, and I am a participant in the Bank Heist. Oh right the bank heist. You were in a qualifiers match too weren't you? If you are unstoppable then why aren't you a participant? Oh right, YOU LOST! You aren't good enough to step in the ring with me Dark Angel. You know you aren't! Oh and how exactly does punching Lust work out for you? Does it make you feel strong, when you beat down a woman? Does it make you feel more powerful, and manlier? Does it help you when you can't beat men, you beat down a woman? I can go extremely low, but even I am better than that. I am not a coward like you.

Ric Payne starts shaking his head. He then looks back up at the camera.

Oh and you call yourself a demon? To think that an ordinary man would need to make himself feel even more powerful...by announcing that he is a demon. It's shameful really, that when a man has faced demons, he thinks himself to be a demon. Yes you have faced your demons, but you didn't beat them. You know they still haunt you, and that they still follow you with every waking hour, and they haunt your nightmares. They have crippled you into the man that you are now, and you have gone ever deeper into their deathly clutches. You wear that mask, not to hide the pain, but to try and get rid of it. They though who try to stop the inevitable can only delay it. Those who try to delay the inevitable, will cause it. You know that the demons are eating away at your very soul. They are destroying you, and turning you into a shadow of a man. And what do you do? You ignore it. You let it devour you each day. You continue to enforce your rage upon your victims, and they fall for your smoke and mirrors. You, though, know that your time is short, and that the clock continues to tick. You can't destroy it. You can't delay it. You can't stop it. Tick tock tick tock, the time is running out. Your demons are here.

Payne then raises his head and a sickening smile crosses his face.

And I'm one of them.

Ric Payne then lets out a bone-chilling laughter that would frighten Chuck Norris into submission. The camera then fades to black.

Back to top Go down

A demon?
Page 1 of 1