ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

<3 Let the Party Begin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<3 Let the Party Begin Empty
PostSubject: <3 Let the Party Begin   <3 Let the Party Begin EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

New York City, cameras are panning around the block of a local club, Coyotes. The line is insane and people are growing impatient as two women walk down the line, one holding a golden belt around her shoulder. The bouncer stops the women and the blonde gets a bit impatient.

"Do you know who I am?! Jayden Carmichael, Siren Champion! I booked a VIP party tonight."

Cameras pan to the list, her name at the top along with her sister, Destiny. The bouncer then smiled at them softly.

"Sorry ladies, go on in and have a good night."

The girls went in and the crowd was dancing. The party music was thumping and the smiles on the faces were making this celebration well worth the wait. The sisters passed through the crowd and made their way to a back table, where VIP stars sit. The two were greeted to their friends Sammie and Jayson. Jayden set her Siren title belt on her shoulder more firmly and the four set down, Jayson wrapping an arm around her.

"I see he got a hold of the booze first tonight."

"Give him the benefit on the doubt JayJay. He heard you were champion and he just partied it up."

"Sammie, you didn't take the bottle from him?"

He nodded his head, Jayden laughed. Destiny and Sammie left to dance. That left Jayson and Jayden alone. The two were quiet for a minute, then Jayson just had to ask.

"What was it like beating a woman twice your size?"

"You know what they say. Bigger they are, harder they fall. I know I pissed her off, I got the belt though. Shows it don't matter the size, gotta get the job done Jayson."

"Ready for the next challenger?"

"After kicking the ass of that fat clown? I can do anything. First Siren to grace AWO, First Siren Champion. I am a history maker. I am the best female in the company and no one will take that from me...period."

Jayson smiled wide and placed a kiss on her cheek. Then the two just enjoyed the champagne and the party.
Back to top Go down

<3 Let the Party Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 Let the Party Begin   <3 Let the Party Begin EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

A woman? Neat! I doubt there'll be many more, so you'll probably be like Sara Del Ray.
Back to top Go down

<3 Let the Party Begin
Page 1 of 1