ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Party Is Over!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Party Is Over! Empty
PostSubject: The Party Is Over!   The Party Is Over! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm

The scene opens with Matt, Don and Katy all sat down on the same sofa they have for the past two weeks, for some reason Katy is in a reasonably bad mood and is not sat near Don this time, but instead sat closer to Matt. Matt decides to introduce the show.

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our "Dirt Sheet" if you like, now we would like to start things off with, um... Katy you don't mind me talking about this match do you?

Of course not Matt, go ahead.

Well, to be fair to Katy, I don't think she had any idea what this woman was capable of, she was a full blown psycho and not even I, once pretending to be a psycho should have been able to see that.

Matt everyone knew she was a psycho, just you had to keep Katy's hopes up didn't you?

Don, calm down. As I was saying since Katy lost her match we are going to train Katy some more and see how much she improves. So other than on our show you won't see much of her for now. Now if we go back to the match Katy managed to get a few strikes in the match but ultimately Helena won the match.

Now for the next match, Shane Howlett vs Ultra Destroyer in a no holds barred match. Ultra Destroyer wanted to absolutely pummel Shane Howlett to show that he could get far in the business, but it just didn't work and Shane Howlett managed to get the win in a match where he was otherwise dominated.

This match, I assure you should have been the Main Event, because it was certainly the biggest rivalry tonight, Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel went in to this match pretty even, Cole wanting revenge and Dark Angel wanting to show he is the more extreme of the two, Dark Angel got the win at the end of this match and definitely showed he was more extreme, I am sure this was a huge upset for the crowd and it was certainly not the wa we hoped it would go.

Now on to our match, personally one of my favorites of the night, against The Party. The Party, or rather Charlie Fatu was destroyed in a matter of seconds and we made quick work of him, Xenon Bryers on the other hand was lucky enough not to step in the ring with us and was stuck on the apron from when the match started to when the bell rang for the end of the match. I am sure Charlie would like revenge and I am happy to beat the hell out of him when ever he likes, but unfortunately for him it's not this week's Fusion.

The crowd begin chanting "THE PARTY ISN'T OVER!" you can hear echos from the locker room Don, Matt and Katy are in.

(TBC by Randy Reaume or Don Manly)
Back to top Go down

The Party Is Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Party Is Over!   The Party Is Over! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Don Manly then looks at Matt. For a second he seems to have an almost annoyed look on his face then he turns around and starts talking.

Ah yes, and this week we face, Dane Jerez and Ren. Not like anybody really cares, after all they don't even deserve to be in this business. This week we will completely destroy them. We will show why we are the best team in the world. Oh and also Katy will be out at ringside cheering us on. Right Katy?

Don then stares at Katy. Katy raises her eyebrow.

Of course you will. I want her to be right there when we get the win, which we so much deserve. I also have a huge surprise for that night. One that will echo through the acts of god. This week you will all be shocked, and I hope you all watch. Be prepared for a blast.

Don then winks. Several women cheer. Don Manly then smirks. Matt then speaks up.

TBC:Matt Knoxville
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Party Is Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Party Is Over!   The Party Is Over! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

We know very little of these two guys, other than in m- I mean Insane's second match, Dane Jerez got the win. Ren on the other hand, all we know is that he's going to be destroyed on this week's Fusion. Don and I are going to enjoy this match, much like we have enjoyed our other matches, where ultimately we destroyed our opponents both times.

Don makes the smile of a winner.

Do our next opponents have a chance? I think they do, but not a very big one, especially when the two guys you are facing are undefeated. Now I think to wrap this all up I just want to say thank you ladies and gentlemen, thank you for listening to my "rant" if you like and goodnight to you all.

Don then goes to kiss Katy as they all stand up to leave but Katy walks out of the locker room on her own, Don sits back down holding his head in his hand. Matt goes after her as she slams the door behind her and the screen fades in to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Party Is Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Party Is Over!   The Party Is Over! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Party Is Over!
Page 1 of 1