ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

"The One Man Army" Drake Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"The One Man Army" Drake Knight Empty
PostSubject: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm

ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION CONTRACT
Ring Name - Drake Knight
Nickname(s) - The One Man Army
Picture Base - Dave Batista

Hometown -
Height & Weight - 6 feet 6 inches & Three Hundred and Fifty pounds
Alignment - Heel
Personality Traits - Protective, quiet, short-tempered, and survivor.

Wrestling Style - Power
Entrance Music - "Fly or Die" - N.E.R.D.

Normal Moves (1-15) -
1. Crossface and Scissored Armbar Combination
2. Sitout Powerbomb
3. Big Boot
4. Elevated single leg Boston crab
5. Hammerlock and Armbar Combination
6. Front Powerslam
7. Swinging Side Powerslam
8. Vertical Side Powerslam
9. Running Clothesline
10. Shoulder Block
11. Spear
12. Spinebuster
13. Multiple Turnbuckle Thrust
14. Two-handed chokelift
15. Military Press Slam

Signature Moves (1-3) -
1. The Boss' Orders (Top rope body splash crushing his opponent's insides with his massive weight side advantage while his boss Kandi Washington watches in complete satisfaction.)
2. Unleashing the Pain (Triple Powerbomb Combination)
3. The Concussion (Three quarter facelock followed by multiple side knee lifts to the opponent's head followed by a swinging neckbreaker)
Finisher(s) (1-3) -
1. Sent from Above (Chokeslam from Hell)
2. The Last Ride (F-5)
3. Good-Knight (Scoop lift spun out into a reverse STO.)

Specialty Match - Hardcore
Specialty Weapon - The table

Background/Gimmick - Drake Knight has been working under Kandi Washington ever since she first opened her first Kandi Land's Gentlemen Club chain. She now has four: one in Las Vegas, Manhattan, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. There has been talk about her opening one in Dallas to show her appreciation to Drake for all his hard-work and determination since Dallas, Texas is where he's originally from. Under her direction, he is expected to be everywhere she is to ensure nobody lays a finger on her. The massive size bodyguard turned wrestler was trained when Kandi Washington decided she wanted to dominate the wrestling world. She could not have somebody who was untrained in the business continuing to be her bodyguard, so she paid for him to learn how to wrestle. He has no problems with taking out men or women that get in Kandi Washington's way. He got close to capturing the EWE tag team championships, but the company closed before he was given his title match. Kandi and Drake have never been romantically physical or do they ever have any interest in each other. The two prefer to keep their relationship strictly professional and this is why Drake Knight continues to be her bodyguard. Drake Knight interferes in Kandi's matches to make sure she always comes out victoriously, especially when the match has a lot at stake.
How did you find Anarchy Wrestling Organization - I'm already here. Smile This is my second character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Alright accepted =D if you don't mind can you make a separate account for Drake ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Yes, yes, yes, when I get around to it. Razz Razz Razz

Thanks for the acceptance and please tell Alex Jester that now nobody can join as Dave Batista's picture base because Drake Knight is now wrestling full-time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Lol, I think you are confusing me with somebody else, I never wanted Batista, I have Rob Terry Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:09 pm

No, but you told me I could only use Batista until somebody joined as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:23 pm

May I change my picture base to Andrew "Test" Martin please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Kandi Washington wrote:
May I change my picture base to Andrew "Test" Martin please?
Of course you can lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The One Man Army" Drake Knight   "The One Man Army" Drake Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

"The One Man Army" Drake Knight
Page 1 of 1