ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Pit of Vipers (Fusion 16, Promo #2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pit of Vipers (Fusion 16, Promo #2) Empty
PostSubject: The Pit of Vipers (Fusion 16, Promo #2)   The Pit of Vipers (Fusion 16, Promo #2) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

"When you lay with a nest of vipers, expect to be poisoned."
- Ancient Proverb

The camera view moved around a corner, and found Alex Kross standing in an empty hallway, his duffel bag at his feet, talking on his cellular phone.

You sure that's what you want to do? Yeah, I understand, Xavier was good, and Foundation was really successful, but you two have been partners for a while now. You sure you want to change things up like that? Alright brother, if that's how you see things, I'll support you either way...

Alex smiled and hung up the phone, slipping it into his jacket pocket before picking up his duffel. He nodded toward the camera and began walking. The camera followed, and eventually Alex turned around.

You want something?

From behind the camera, the voice of the camera man (presumably) could be heard asking "what was that about?" Alex frowned, and turned to walk away, then turned back.

You know, the Native Americans have a story about a young boy who was climbing a mountain in search of food, when he came across a snake. "Please", said the snake, "carry me up the mountain, there is no food down here and if I don't eat soon, I'll starve."

The young boy was no fool, and said to the snake "If I carry you, you'll bite me."

The snake replied with sincerity "Why would I bite you? If I did, you would die, and I would never reach the top of the mountain. You are far too large to eat, and I would starve."

Seeing the logic of this, the boy lifted the snaked up, and carried him to the top of the mountain. When they reached the summit, they found a place abundant with food for both of them. The boy moved to put the snake down, and just as he did, the snake bit him.

With poison running through his veins, and his death inevitable, the boy whispered to the snake... "Why? I carried you. I saved you."

As it slithered away to find a meal, the snake only replied "I am a snake. You knew my nature when first we spoke."

The camera man was clearly confused, and asked "so?"

Alex smiled, and walked away.
Back to top Go down

The Pit of Vipers (Fusion 16, Promo #2)
Page 1 of 1