ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This promo is sponsored by Hard Body Inc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

This promo is sponsored by Hard Body Inc. Empty
PostSubject: This promo is sponsored by Hard Body Inc.   This promo is sponsored by Hard Body Inc. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

The scene opens in the back hallway. Kris Storm walks into the view of the camera and Lauren Brooke quickly catches up to him.

Kris I just wanted to get a few words with you about your match against Kevin Devastation.

Kris stops, clearly agitated and lets out a long sigh.

I know your match was booked on short notice. Have you had any chance to prepare?

Well I was on my way for a DVD release and autograph session in Chicago, but I'll put that on hold. Besides, I'm going to make quick work of this Kevin retard and I should be able to make my prior arrangements.

Kevin has made remarks about being "Godly" or something of that nature. Your thoughts?

Look it doesn't take a brain scientist to figure this kid out. I've been in this business for a long time. I've faced plenty of assholes just like him. To tell you the truth Lauren, he doesn't impress me. He doesn't scare me and I know for damn sure that he can't beat me. If it wasn't for Aiden Raider taking a cheap way out of our match, I'd still be undefeated. Aiden saw the fear. The fear of "Total Domination." He knew I had him beat. So instead of going toe to toe, he punked out.

Kris brushes his hair back from his face

Kevin mark my words. Your arrogance is going to be your downfall. Your cocky attitude is going to be the haymaker. Xavier may see potential in you, but all I see is some young, dumb, arrogant, son of a bitch. Beat one and you've beaten them all. You aren't even in my league Kevin.

Rumors are running wild in the back that there is a lot of tension between Xavier Serikaz and Holy Hell. Any truth?

Is this when I ask for my lawyer? I mean really? You people have nothing better to do than worry about what goes on in The Foundation locker room? Well to answer your question, no. There is no tension. We're all just one big happy family.

Any final thoughts?

This is Friday on Fusion when I annihilate Kevin. Not only will it be a message to him, but a message to the rest of the peons in the locker room. Get in my way to "Total Domination" and I'm going to destroy you. Now if you don't mind, I've got a match to prepare for.

Kris pushes past the camera crew as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by KrisStorm on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and Grammar)
Back to top Go down

This promo is sponsored by Hard Body Inc.
Page 1 of 1