ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The American Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

The American Way Empty
PostSubject: The American Way   The American Way EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

~ It is a beautiful day in Orlando, Florida. The sky is blue, the sun is at its peak and the tourists are pouring money into the shops like never before. Pulled off to the parking lot of the arena is a 1968 Shelby convertible painted black with red racing stripes down the middle of the car. The driver door opens up to reveal the AWO Intercontinental champion, Xavier serikaz. He is wearing his signature attitude shirt with the X logo on the back, a pair of blue jeans and the black leather Rockport shoes and Oakley sunglasses. He looks a bit disturbed as he looks into the camera. ~

" There's been something on my mind ever since Barbed Consequences and William Black has brought it to the foreground. How can anyone change in a matter of a week from an epic battle with alcoholism to becoming pure and clean with a new lease on life in a matter of a week? That rematch will come soon enough but now I get to deal with the AWO Extreme Champion, William Black. "

~ Xavier bends down, grabs a bottle of cold refreshing water and shuts the door of his convertible then takes a seat on the front of the vehicle with a smirk on his face. ~

" See this week William or Randy or whomever he wants to call himself this week claims that winning a championship title changes a person. Well I have bad news for William, a championship title only changes the weak of wills. For a strong independent mind like myself it only adds to my life. Sure it gives me a bit more edge, a bit more money in my pocket but overall it doesn't change me. It only gives me a big old target the size of Texas on my back. My oh so not worthy opponent you are so far from the truth it is unreal. Let me show you the error of your ways butler! You see a championship title is earned through winning matches, winning matches is earned through skill in the ring. Developing your skill is something that happens through years and years of practice. I'm sure your well aware of this William but from what I see here you seem to think something contrary to the belief. A championship title does not change a man, the man changes the title. "

~ As Xavier is about to get into his zone a young boy and his mother approach him with an autograph book in hand. Xavier smiles at the kid, who is nearly in tears as though he is meeting his idol, takes the pen off the book and signs an open spot on the page in the book. The kid squeals with delight and runs back to his mother as she says thank you to Xavier. He nods as the boy and his mother continue down the street. Xavier focuses back to what he was saying. ~

" See when a new champion is crowned his lineage is embedded in the titles history and all is changed within the title. A true man with a solid career should not be changed by winning a championship title. Hell a true man should not be changed by loosing a title either. But that doesn't seem to be the way of the former Intercontinental champion, now does it. I know what your going to come out and say William. You beat Reed already but there was a difference. My match against Reed meant something, my match against Reed was for the title. You can just mark him on your hit list. See there is this massive gape between you and I William. Where as I struggled and fought through to earn this match against Reed Zimmer and eventually became the champion. You were thrown in with nineteen other random wrestlers, most of them new comers to the AWO and by a stroke of luck, you won the Extreme championship. "

~Xavier goes to the back of his convertible, pops the trunk and pulls out a duffel bag. He carries it to the front of the car and opens up the bag. Inside is the AWO intercontinental title belt and a full size American flag. He drapes the flag across the car hood and lays the title belt across the flag. ~

" But see theres one thing that really got my gears grinding was something I didn't expect out of William Black. But now that he's said it, I just. I can't hold back this urge to just burst into word vomit and give my two cents about this whole anti American thing he's got going. See William, you seem to try and put every single red blooded American in the same kettle of tea when in fact we are all very different. Sure there are some who choose to sit on their hands and do nothing but live off welfare and eat McDonalds' all their lives. But there are some of us who actually wish to have a life and do something in life besides eat McDonalds' and be a negative impact on the American culture. "

~ Xavier drapes the title belt over his shoulder and looks directly into the camera with a grin going from ear to ear across his face. He slicks back his short black hair and takes a moment to think before he speaks. ~

"I am a prime example of making a positive impact on American culture. I have made my mark in the American stock market, when I was a young wrestler I invested my money. I didn't blow it on drugs, cars and women. No I was shown the smart way of how to have the American dream. Now after ten years of wrestling and investing I am a multi millionaire and if I really didn't want to. I don't have to work for the rest of my life. I am a successful American investor who has made his money not by hook or crook or by getting my money from the United States government. I earned my money, I earned my championship belt, I earned the life I have made for myself. So William, next time you think about putting all the American people into one big boiling pot of tea think about it for a moment. Because if this whole bitter anti American thing continues. You and I are going to have a problem. Because while I maybe the champion of the AWO, I am a money earning, life living, successful United States of America citizen and I'll be damned if I let some British servant barge into my homeland and try and bring it down! One last thing William, remember the tea party? "

~ Xavier stuffs the flag and the title belt into the bag, zips it shut and throws it into the car just as he opens the door, steps into the vehicle. Revs up the engine and takes off like a bat out of hell as the scene goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

The American Way
Page 1 of 1