ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

American's Sweetheart > Terrorist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Kaylee
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Miss Kaylee

Pointz : 1357
Thanks Hit : 4

American's Sweetheart > Terrorist  Empty
PostSubject: American's Sweetheart > Terrorist    American's Sweetheart > Terrorist  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:44 am

The scene statics in as Miss Kayle is spotted waving to the web cam.

MISS KAYLEE! Hi! I'm here and I just wanted to say look for my debut this week at Fusion because it's going to be deliciously beautiful. America beats the Middle Eastern once again, but this time it's going to be me defending America's honor! I am prepared to make my wrestling debut in front of you people as I kill the second coming of Bin Laden! All hail the American beauty Miss Kaylee! The first inter-gender singles match is going to be a point for women. One big step for Miss Kaylee and an even bigger step for ALL women! Come on sirens, let's show the world what we can do! Terrorist, meet me in the ring and watch your little penis be ripped off with my bare hands. Just so you know, after I rip it off, I intend to send it home to your momma for Christmas.

Her mouth opens as she looks surprised waving and smiling at the webcam. It flips off.
Back to top Go down

American's Sweetheart > Terrorist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: