ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Rebirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth   Rebirth EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 am

All the fans in attendance at the AWO event sat and happily munched on their popcorn and their cracker jacks as they awaited the next match scheduled. Suddenly, the lights went black. Everyone stopped, and the arena went silent as they whispered to eachother in confusion. When the lights faded back on, a man in a black mask was sitting in the middle of the ring on a steel chair.

Rebirth Bg9ydt

Straight Edge by Minor Threat began to play in the background as he stared at the crowd, a microphone resting in his lap. Eventually, he raised the microphone.

???
I have come here to Anarchy Wrestling Organization to change the ways. For a few months now, I have been watching Fusion on Friday nights and inquiring the poor choices and actions of many wrestlers in this business. I have come to change them for the better. After all, I am...

He began to pull of his mask, and slowly stood up as he did so. Finally, he completely removed it, revealing his bald head.

Rebirth Untitled-35

QUENTIN KNOX
The Saint of Straight Edge. I am... Quentin Knox.

He he tossed the mask out of the ring and smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. He slowly unfolded his arms as he continued.

QUENTIN KNOX
Now, please welcome my guest for tonight. He is a complete mess, and of all the people I've seen here, needs the most help converting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

The crowd cheered as LeBron Kingston stumbled out to the ramp in his Brookyln Bulldogs jersey. Quentin grinned as he clapped for LeBron, nodding his head while LeBron headed into the ring.

QUENTIN KNOX
Thank you for coming, LeBron. Trust me... you will not regret this.

LeBron began to nod, but stumbled back and fell against the rope. Quent raised an eyebrow as LeBron tried to stumble back to his feet and regain his balance.

QUENTIN KNOX
Shit, don't tell me...

LEBRON KINGSTON
Wait, wait, just a sec...

LeBron pulled a doobie out of his pocket and lit it. Quentin facepalmed and shook his head.

QUENTIN KNOX
No, no, you retard. You've come here to recycle the bottle and put out the cigar. Not to get wasted and high at the same time before you come here.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Oh, then fuck this shit, I'm outta here...

Quentin broke out in coughing and began to wave the air in front of him, fanning away the smoke. He looked up at LeBron and clenched his teeth in frustration, then nailed LeBron with a huge left hook. He punched the cigar out of his mouth, then tossed him out of the ring through the second rope.

QUENTIN KNOX
Well, fuck.

The crowd laughed, many booing his way of life and disrespect for a fan-favorite, LeBron.

QUENTIN KNOX
You know what? LeBron doesn't have the self-control to take this opportunity, and that's his loss. Is anyone else willing to convert to straight edge, the better way of life?

He sat back down and lowered the microphone as he stared at the ramp, waiting for somebody to come out and accept the "quest" to a sXe lifestyle.

(TBC BY REED ZIMMER)
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth   Rebirth EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am

After a few seconds I'm not Jesus screams throughout the arena.Reed Zimmer emerges through the curtain and walks to the ring with nothing but a Pepsi and a mic.He walks over to the apron and gets into the ring and picks the fallen chair up ans takes a seat in it.He begins to speak.

Hello Mr.Knox,you may know me.I am Reed Zimmer,and I am the newest sXe wrestler in AWO.I am the man who will help you gude all of these pot heads,alcoholics,and other people who have horrible addictions.We will help rid the world and AWO of all of these.Isn't that right Mr.Knox

TBC:QUENTIN KNOX
Back to top Go down

Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth   Rebirth EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 am

Quentin Knox grinned and nodded. He turned the crowd and began to clap for Reed Zimmer, trying to get them to follow. However, nobody seemed to jump on the bandwagon. Quentin shrugged them off and turned back to Reed.

QUENTIN KNOX
Good, very good choice, my friend. But it's time that you officially convert. Have a seat.

He stepped aside to make room for Reed and waved at the chair. Reed sat down and followed him as he walked around to the front of the chair. Out of the pocket of his bulletproof vest, he pulled out an electric razor and flicked the switch to turn it on. Reed looked slightly intimidated, and ran a hand through his long hair.

REED ZIMMER
Just don't shave all of it, man...

Quentin rolled his eyes as he began to shave away at Reed's extensive locks. Finally, he grinned as he stepped aside for all to see the Intercontinental Champion's new look.

QUENTIN KNOX
Please welcome, the new and improved... Reed Zimmer!

Rebirth Mattcross_display_image

The crowd booed; clearly they had not seen as much of a change as Quentin and Reed except for his hair (or lack therefore of).

QUENTIN KNOX
Reed Zimmer, this is your rebirth. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth   Rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth
Page 1 of 1