ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You can't even hold my jock strap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

You can't even hold my jock strap Empty
PostSubject: You can't even hold my jock strap   You can't even hold my jock strap EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 pm

"The Bleeding" by Five Finger Deathpunch hits the PA system. A roar of boos fill the arena as Kris Storm walks out onto the entrance ramp with a mic in hand. His theme cuts as he begins to speak.

Mike Cole do you actually listen to yourself speak? I mean seriously, listen to yourself talk. First and foremost, you aren't a champion. You're a wanna-be. You weren't even a part of HEEL when they won the tag team titles you idiot. Just, because Cole Scorpio tucked his tail and ran like the bitch he is, doesn't make you a champion. All you did was fill a vacant slot. Really impressive Mike.

The crowd has mixed reactions as Kris continues

When will you and DA get it through your thick skulls that you are nothing. You can't even hold my jock strap kid. Welcome to the big leagues now HEEL. This is a dog eat dog world and guess what Tony and I are the big dogs in this yard. Those precious tag team titles you claim to love and cherish so much, will soon be walking out of that ring around the waists of Holy Hell.
Kris smiles his famous sadistic smile as the crowd's boos grow larger. An "Asshole" chant begins to fill the arena.

Do you people really think that bothers me? I don't care about any of you or any of those jackasses in the locker room.

"WHAT!?"

HEEL tonight at Barbed Consequences, you are going to feel the unholy wrath of Holy Hell. You will see just exactly what we are capable of. Tony and I are going to prove once and for all to every single one of you idiots, that we are the real deal. That we are the best in this promotion. That we will stop at nothing until we have "Total Domination."

"WHAT!?" Kris rolls his eyes and ignores the crowd

I'll be seeing you later tonight HEEL.

Kris throws the mic down onto the ramp and walks to the back as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

You can't even hold my jock strap
Page 1 of 1