ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Last Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

The Last Stand Empty
PostSubject: The Last Stand   The Last Stand EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

''You're Gonna Pay'' blares through the PA, as Aidan Raider walks onto the ramp, holding the coveted AWO World Heavyweight Title. Aidan Raider is wearing his general street attire, consisting of jeans, a leather jacket and sunglasses. Aidan Raider does a pose, as the pyro goes off. He begins walking down the ramp, but stops midway, and turns to a screaming fan. He casually takes his sunglasses off, and hands them to her, before walking to the ring again, be handed a microphone by Chris Shields. He does his signature pose on the turnbuckle, before holding the microphone to his mouth and starting to speak.

Aidan Raider - You guys know who I am. I'm Aidan Raider, the biggest thing in wrestling right now. The name on everybody's lips, the face that is on your cup, the face that's on your program, the face on all the posters, and a role model to everybody here. Well, that's according to that two faced little rat backstage, Alex Jester. AJ has called me a liar. He's called me weak. He's called me a coward. And in his mind, I'm just like everyone of you. So, when he slanders my name, he's doing the same to you. I've said this before, but it seems like Alex doesn't get the picture. You can say anything you want to me, Alex, but I will not crack. You see, you call me a liar, but the only real liar is you. You're saying I'm hiding under a facade, but that's also you. You're trying to scare me. It's the oldest trick in the book, but I am not fazed. There is nothing you can say that will put me off on Friday. You say you just want people to 'respect' professional wrestling, but that there's no point in fighting, but I say there's always a point. True, there are people that look down on what you and I do, but there are people out there, that sit on their couches every Friday night to watch us. There are guys that spend their hard earned cash to come and see us, so you have no right to say anything to them. You criticize them for booing you, but like I said, they use their hard earned money to be here, and they can use their voices however they want. Like you said, you do this, because it's a way of earning money. Of making a living. But I do this, not because I love money. True, the pay for us big professional wrestlers is high, but I don't do this for the money. I do this, because I love to entertain the fans. I love to come out here every night and do what I love.

You say you're a huge professional wrestling fan, even when you are a kid. So, am I. Ever since I saw my first show as a 10 year old boy, I've been hooked. This is what I've always wanted to do. This is what I was BORN to do. But, if you do this, just to make a living, then you might as well not be here. If you don't do this to entertain the fans, then you're better off being a doctor, or a lawyer. You say you're a true professional wrestling fan, but a true pro wrestling fan wouldn't give up. And just by giving in to the snobs that look down on us, you're just as bad as them! By giving in, you spit on every single person that ever gave their life to this industry. There are guys that lost their lives in this ring. You spit on them. You spit on me, and you spit on every single person that loves this business like I do. You disrespect each and every one of them, and I'm not going to stand for that. You complain about waking up in a hospital in France, You complain about being hurt, you complain about pieces of your body being thrown into the trash, like it's nothing. You complain about feeling pain. Well, that's the feeling I feel everyday. I didn't have the things most people had. When I started doing this, I was doing this for no pay at all, and when I did start getting paid, I was earning hardly anything. I was breaking my back for 5 dollars, I was thrown out of the ring, and I heard something snap, and I knew something was wrong. I've seen guys with so much talent, that probably will never make it, I've seen guys that had their careers ended by injuries, before it even got a chance to get started. I've seen gu -

''Highway To Hell'' by AC/DC blares through the screen, as Benjamin Paul and Sanctus come out, smirking, as the fans boo. He simply ignores them, and signals to Sanctus, who shushes them, though they ignore him, and boo even louder. The negative reaction simply encourages Benjamin Paul, as he walks down to ringside, an even bigger smirk on his face. Aidan Raider is inside the ring, looking down at Paul, confused as to why he has come out. Sanctus goes over to Chris Shields, and grabs him by the collar, before throwing him out, and taking a microphone, and handing it to Paul. Benjamin Paul enters the ring, and begins to speak.

Benjamin Paul - Remember me, Aidan? It's your good friend, Mike! Well, I actually go by Benjamin now. Or Ben for sure. Or you can call me '' the guy that's going to beat P2'', OR ''the next world champion''. I'm fine with either or. I know, I'm about a few months overdue, but I'd thought I'd congratulate you on your title victory at Phenomenon. But, let's be honest. Alex Jester will be your toughest opponent to date. I mean, where is Dom Jerard exactly? And Michael London wears a mask now. I mean, sure it hides his ugly face, but it doesn't hide his awful wrestling ability! Haha, c'mon. No? Well, you never did have a sense of humour. So, anyways, congratulations.

Aidan Raider - You know, Mike, I mean, Benjamin, I don't appreciate you coming out here, while I'm speaking. You've said what you wanted to say, now go. Go on, shoo.

Benjamin Paul - Please, you've known me for a long time. You know there's always a string attached. You see, I've been keeping track of your career lately. And I'm quite impressed. You see, me and Sanctus are starting our own little group. And the spot for enforcer is always up for grabs. What do ya say?

Aidan Raider - Oh? So, I can either continue to be world champion, and be the face of one of the biggest wrestling companies in the world, or be your enforcer? C'mon, Ben. We all know that ''enforcer'' is just a fancy term for sidekick. I don't know how you're calling Wrath ugly, but your buddy here is one ugly brute.

Sanctus looks pissed off, and raises his hand, ready to attack, but Benjamin Paul stops him, looking a bit nervous. Sanctus calms down.

Benjamin Paul - Look here, Aidan. We've known each other since childhood. I've always been there for you, and you were never there for me. You owe me. And this is your chance. When we were a tag team, I was always the better man. I was always the talented one, but now, you're the AWO World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm not. You could never beat me in singles competition, and if you can't beat me, then you can't beat Alex Jester, and that's a stone cold fact. If you join my group and become enforcer, then I guarantee you, that I'll be there for you again. Sanctus and I will help you out. We'll help you defeat Alex Jester, because you know you can't do it on your own.

Aidan Raider - And why can't I beat AJ? I beat him before, haven't I? And I can do it again. This title around my shoulder? It's going to be around my shoulder for a long time. Deal with it, Ben. And about your offer. Thanks, but no thanks.

Benjamin Paul - It's true. You did beat Alex Jester before, but this guy you're facing, is a complete new AJ. The last guy you beat was the go happy, weakling. But AJ's not so weak anymore. That guy is just messed up, Aidan. I've been watching him on TV. You see, Alex Jester is right. You are a liar. If all these people knew what you did to me all those years ago, they wouldn't be cheering you every single night. You see, we DO need Alex Jester. And, if you want to beat him, then you need GOD, you need God to help you win, and more importantly, you need ME. The only way you're winning is by divine intervention, Aidan. You can't beat AJ, and you know you can't!

Aidan Raider - Maybe you're right. Maybe I can't beat Alex Jester. But you know what? I'm sure as hell gonna try!

Aidan proceeds to leave the ring.

Chris Shields - Wait, wait, wait. I want to hear what Aidan did to Benjamin!

Kevin Darby - So, do I Chris!

The crowd begin to jeer at Aidan Raider, as Benjamin Paul and Sanctus grin. Aidan looks at the fans, then at Paul, and swears under his breath. The crowd begin a ''tell the truth'' chant, as Aidan simply shakes his head.

Benjamin Paul - Well, look at this! Looks like everybody wants to know what you did. How the mighty have fallen. This is proof how fickle pro wrestling fans can be, Aidan. In a blink of an eye, they've turned against you. Well, what the fans want, the fans GET! Now the story goes back a fe -

Chris Shields - SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! BEN PAUL IS OUT!

Kevin Darby - Sanctus and Raider are brawling now!

Aidan Raider and Sanctus begin to brawl, with the much larger Sanctus getting the advantage, beating down Raider with hits to the face. Sanctus goes for the kill, but Raider dodges.

Chris Shields - DON'T TURN AROUND SANCTUS!

Kevin Darby - I think you jinxed it! Sanctus is turning around!

Sanctus turns around, only to be met with a spear. Aidan Raider looks down at the laid out pair in front of him. He simply wipes the blood off his mouth, from Sanctus' hits and leaves the ring.

Chris Shields - So, what was the secret?

Kevin Darby - I don't think we'll ever know! But anyway, we'll see guys at Barbed Consequences! It's gonna be big guys! I'm Kevin Darby, he's Chris Shields, and we're out! See you guys at the pay per view!
Back to top Go down

The Last Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: