ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We will suprise you all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

We will suprise you all. Empty
PostSubject: We will suprise you all.   We will suprise you all. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Mike Cole is shown in the titantron to a million of fans who are exited for Barbed Consequences,most of them boo when they see Cole,but 2 or 3 of the millions cheer for him,Cole begins to talk.

Mike Cole
......Jejejeje....I know most of you didnt actually expect to see me in this Pay-Per-View...specially not as a champion....but I told you,I told you all that I would become champion!!!!!And this....this is only the begining of my legacy!At Barbed Consequences Dark Angel and I will take on the Faildation,a bunch of losers,now you may say "But Mike.....The Foundation defeated H.E.E.L. last friday" Well first of all we didnĀ“t get pinned,it was Nero McCage and Foundation just got lucky,but this friday I will be dead serious,I will have no mercy!I will enter the arena as tag team champion and I'm going to leave the arena as tag team champion!!!!

The crowd starts booing Cole,since they dont think he deserves the tag team championship and want him to lose and get fired,Cole doesn't give a fuck and continues talking.

A lot of you already know that Cole Scorpio left H.E.E.L.....because he was scared of The Foundation,I'm certainly not scared of them and neither is Dark Angel because unlike Scorpio we are winners!!!And now that Scorpio left us,we wont have to carry anyone,Scorpio's carrer will go downhill unlike mine,because after we retain this friday I garantee great success for us,and as for Cole....well we will find out what happens with him.

The crowd starts chanting "Cole Scorpio!", "Mikey Cole is a failure" since it looks like the crowd really hates Mike and loves Scorpio,Cole continues speaking.

And as for our opponents...well they...they are a fucking joke!Tony X and Kris Storm?Really?Is that the best you could get to face us "The future of this company"?Well I'm fine with that since it will more easy to retain our championships,Tony X may be undefeated but he's certainly not better than me and Dark Angel,Kris Storm is just awful compared to us.....Now everyone is saying that the Foundation will win the tag team championships,well guess what?It wont happen!We will suprise everyone this friday!!!And we will show you what we are made of!.

The titantron fades dark and it only makes the fans think "Who will win that match?"

(End of promo)
Back to top Go down

We will suprise you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: