ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You Never Had A Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

You Never Had A Chance Empty
PostSubject: You Never Had A Chance   You Never Had A Chance EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

The scene opens up in the AWO ring, where Aidan Raider is standing, microphone in hand. He looks around at the crowd, and smiles. A television screen is in the middle of the ring. Raider looks at the screen, and looks around at the crowd in attendance, before giving the thumbs up to one of the crew members, who turn on the television screen. The TV screen buzzes into life. Raider looks as if he's about to cry, but manages to restrain the tears. He silently says a prayer to him, before holding up the microphone to speak, as the clip rolls on.

Aidan Raider - My name is Aidan Raider. I was born in Ontario, Canada in 1987, and this is my story. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted one thing. And that one thing was to become a professional wrestler, and become a world heavyweight champion. Sure, as a kid, I dreamed of being in the NBA, scoring that winning basket in the playoffs, or being a doctor saving dozens of lives, or a policeman, upholding the good name of the law. Those things enticed me. They tempted me, but in the end, I couldn't see myself as doing anything else, other then this. AWO will be one of the biggest promotions around, show casing the best talents across the globe, and you don't know how lucky I am to have contributed to this project. I mean, you know, I am AWO's first ever world heavyweight champion. I WAS the main event on the first ever AWO pay per view. I competed, and defeated the current number one contender, Alex Jester on the first ever Fusion. Another interesting fact for you guys. That also happened to be the SECOND ever match in AWO history. But, I mean, look at the guys that were first. Cross Company (Ashten Cross and Jacob Wolfe) vs The Hate Club (Anton Hinston and Nero McCage). I mean, where has Cross gone? Wolfe is a commentator, McCage hasn't done anything, and Hinston is about to be buried alive by Wrath. I, on the other hand managed to stay RELEVANT. So, has my opponent, Alex Jester. Our match at Barbed Consequences will be one for the ages. When I'm about 40 years old, and I'm looking back at my career (which I hope will be filled with titles), I will look back at this, and I'll know it'll be one of my finest moments in professional wrestling. I am 24 years old, and THIS is my story. I've won titles in other promotions, but the AWO heavyweight title is by far the most important. Look at this clip folks!

Aidan Raider looks into the screen, as the clip rolls. The clip shows Aidan Raider winning his first ever title, the LOW TV title from Mickey Randoms, his first ever ladder match, his stint in british wrestling, his battle royal lost to Mike Brewster, and much much more. Aidan Raider looks at the fans, who seem to be enjoying the clip.

You Never Had A Chance Edge-promo-o

Aidan Raider - Yes, if you didn't already know, I used to compete with Mike Brewster. You guys probably know him as Benjamin Paul though. Good luck tonight, buddy. Oh, and Phillip, it was your fault we lost to H-E-E-L by the way! (Good luck to H-E-E-L too!). Anyways, I didn't come here to tell you my life story, but I thought it'd be interesting for you guys to know more about me, because it's my way of connecting with the AWO fans. Anyways, onto my opponent at Barbed Consequences, Alex Jester ... Well, let's just say, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be big, it's gonna be amazing, and I'm going to win. AJ, I'm sure you have an amazing future in the AWO, and an amazing future in this business, but as far as the pay per view is concerned, I will enter Barbed Consequences with the world title, and I'm going to leave Barbed Consequences with the title. Like, I said, I'm sure you're a FUTURE world champion, but this? This is not your time. You've been degrading me in front of the best fans in the world, you've called me a liar, you've said everything in the book to get to me, but I'm the world champion for a reason, and I'm not going to crack. See you at the pay per view, Alex Jester, and oh, good luck, because you're gonna need it.

Back to top Go down

You Never Had A Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: