ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Not Insane, Just a Little Crazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Not Insane, Just a Little Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Not Insane, Just a Little Crazy   Not Insane, Just a Little Crazy EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm

The camera opened up to a completely off-white square. The crowd sat in confusion, thinking there was possibly something wrong with it... until, it zoomed out. It revealed a padded cell, and upon further receding, Phillip Phillips could be seen in the center of the room. He was wearing nothing but matching white boxer shorts, and he was sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed; meditating. Without moving a muscle, he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Benjamin Paul.

He made a long pause, continuing to remain still and leaving the crowd in confusion. However, many of them ignored this feeling and instead booed in reference to Ben Paul.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Benjamin Paul is a lot of things. He is an inhabitant of Earth. He is a human being. He is a man. He is a professional wrestler. He is a liar. But he is not a Christian.

The crowd, but Phillip remained motionless as he slowly opened his eyes and stared deep into the cameraman's soul while maintaining a completely stoic.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
He thinks he is. He says he is. He pretends to be. But he's not. That's simply truth of it all.

Finally, he showed expression for the first time in the segment; raising a single eyebrow in ponder of his thoughts.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Truth... something Benjamin Paul doesn't know about. He says he's a Christian. Well that's a lie. He says he is a saint. That's a lie. He says he's going to defeat me. That's a lie.

He slowly shook his head, never failing to keep his train of vision focused directly at the camera. The only time his eyes moves were in blinking and the occasional squint, like now.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
All of this means something. This all traces back to my main point. He is not Christian. I may not be Christian, but I have studied...

From behind him, Phillip pulled out a bible. He lay it in his lap and opened to a bookmarked page, and placed one finger on it and he began to read.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Corinthians 13:13... "So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." Love. Ever heard of love, Ben? No. John 14:19... "Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live." If I am not correct, you have previously stated that you not only want to defeat me, but fucking kill me.

Phillip gritted his teeth, and was slowly beginning to show more emotion and appear visibly infuriated. However, he continued to flip from page to page as he continued naming excerpts.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Romans 12:14. "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not." Blessings. Could it hurt to care for others, for once? John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." Benjamin, I'm only trying to help you. If you defeat me this Friday at Barbed Consequences, then let it be; I will allow you to continue with your hypocritical, hating deeds. But if I defeat you... you must change. You must learn to love. Is that a deal?

He closed the book and set it aside, then folded his hands over lap, returning to his content, expressionless state of staring. He seemed to be finished, but instead slowly unfolded his legs and stood up.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But that won't be a problem, Ben... after all, it seems fairly clear that I'm going to FUCKING WHUP YOUR ASS THIS FRIDAY. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CORINTHIANS 13:13, OR ROMANS 12:14, OR GODDAMN JOHN 3:18. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? PHILLIP 3:18 SAYS I'M GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY YOU!

Phillip began to yell, and violently shook the camera as he shouted into it. Suddenly, two large men, dressed in black, entered the room and each grabbed one of his arms. They began to drag him away, kicking and screaming. Phillip was breathing heavily, eyes bulged as they pulled him out of the room while the camera faded to black.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Not Insane, Just a Little Crazy
Page 1 of 1