ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Alcoholic??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Alcoholic??  Empty
PostSubject: Alcoholic??    Alcoholic??  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Scene 1:The Hotel We see Reed Zimmer heading up stairs to his hotel room he seems to be mumbling something,but it is to quiet to make out.He gets to room 221 and uses his key to open the door.He walks over to the fridge and once again empties it of all the beer.He goes over to the couch in which his bags are laying and sits down and pulls out a Pepsi and cracks it open.He starts to speak.

A redneck?An alcoholic?Call me what ever you want to Xavier I will still be a great wrestler.Xavier do you know why i started to drink?I started when I was 20 right on my birthday.My grandmother died.So my dad cracked me one open,and put it right in to my hands.I took my first sip and believe it or not I hated it,but I took another one and the rest is history.So Xavier I'm about to head to the arena.Right after I do a couple things.So I would get ready for what I have to say when I get there.

Reed gets up and goes toward the room with the big bed and shuts it.

Scene 2:The Arrival We see a red Ford F-150 pull into the parking lot of AWO.The car shuts off and when the door opens Reed Zimmer walks out and he has a Pepsi open and he is walking towards his locker room.He stops and talks while he is sitting on a white and blue Nissan Skyline.

Well I'm here,but I'm not going to share my secret just yet.You see I think I have something that Xavier failed to speak of last time he flapped his useless gums.Just you wait it will make you jump right out of your seat.Tonight will be the end of the end of the Xavier Serikaz you all know.Stay tuned.

Just like that Reed gets up and walks away without saying a word.

Reed is seen in his locker room getting ready to let the world know about the real Xavier Serikaz.

We are only minutes away from me revealing the real Xavier Serikaz.I can't wait it is going define exactly what Xavier Serikaz really is.Ohh it is going to be so good.

Reed walks away to go and reveal the secret.

Scene 3: The secret The lights turn dark red and Lowlife by Theory of a dead man blasts through the arena.The fans erupt with a mixed reaction as Reed emerges through the curtains.He walks slowly to the ring and when he gets there he starts to laugh as hard as he possibly can.He enters and goes over to the corner and grabs a microphone and and begins to speak with a huge smile on his face.

HAHAHAHAHA man you guys are gonna love this.Ok.So you remember when Xavier told me to look him up on Google?Well I did and guess what.I was right he was the biggest nerd in history and you know what?I have a picture from him in his high school days.Put it on the tron.

Alcoholic??  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3nGM10-fd2TDcKyave-uHdhBLKwjNF-P8MMx8QS6g61G9E5GW

WOW!Would you look at those glasses!I mean wow!I holy shit!

The fans start laughing and chanting a mixture of Nerd and holy shit.In the ring Reed Zimmer has just about died form laughter.

He looks like Steve Urkel's uglier 4th cousin,I mean he is exactly like what I imaged he would look.Huge glasses,long girly looking hair.I mean you were one haircut away from a Jim Cornette look alike.

Reed drops the mic and exits the ring laughing his ass off.

Scene 4:The aftermath While he is in his locker room Reed starts to talk.

Xavier this is only the start.You don't know what I am capable of doing to you and myself.I will stop at nothing to keep Intercontinental championship.You see Xavier,you have never dealt with a pissed off Reed Zimmer.It used to be all fun and games to me,but when I gave you the title shot I told myself I would have nonstop training.I will hurt you Xavier,last week you embarrassed me this week viceversa.Xavier don't make this harder than it has to be.Xavier don't say anything just wait until Barbed Consequences.Where we will talk with our fists.

Reed walks out of the room and towards his truck.

Xavier have you seen me on street fights?I am brutal.I don't think I can keep myself from hurting you.You have made fun of my addiction you have gotten me to the bursting point I hope you are ready for what I can do to you.Boy you better eat you vitamins and say your prayers because if you don't you will not beat me.Xavier do you think just because I am a redneck doesn't mean I cant hurt you?If so you need to rethink your whole strategy against me.Because you haven't noticed that I've been here a lot,and if you have you must be dumb as hell because what do you think I have been doing here?Wait let me answer that for you.You probably think that I have been on my ass drinking beer.That is it ain't it.Well you are dead wrong.I have been training my ass off.It is very hard to prepare for this match.What have you been doing?Going to meetings and impersonating me?Oh and that about me being afraid of you.Please I would be more afraid of a harmless little dog than I am of you.Nobody in their right mind would be scared of you.I can see why Mike Cole would be afraid of you,but I'm much more of a man than Mike will ever be. Xavier why would are you such an idiot?Did you're mom sniff paint?Fall on your head?Or just a dumbass?I think it is all three.Your mom does look like she is dumb enough to do that.

Reed arrives to his car and instead of getting in to it he hops on the top of it and speaks once again.

My girlfriend is scared of me.She refuses to talk to me or even come near me until this match is over.I think you really should not show up at Barbed Consequences.I will end you.I will even end the whole foundation if I have to.I can't wait Xavier.Do you think I can win?Do you?Encase you haven't noticed I don't drink as much as I used to,but when we get out there I am bringing a beer bottle not to drink though it is to bash over your thick skull.

Reed hops down and gets into his truck and leaves the arena.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Alcoholic??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: