ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Alcholics Anonymous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Alcholics Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Alcholics Anonymous   Alcholics Anonymous EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

~The scene opens in a crisp clean meeting room there are 4 rows of chairs lined up in front of a stand. The room is bland with no windows and a microphone attached to the stand. Then from outside the room walks in an old balding man wearing a tshirt and jeans looking like he just walked out of the local bar. He walks up to the stand and looks at everyone in the seats. ~

Steven: Hello everyone and welcome to your court ordered weekly meeting for alcoholics anonymous, I am Steven and lets start off by introducing yourseleves.

~The 10 men and women introduce themselves by standing up and saying their first name, what they do for work and saying " I am an alcoholic. " Then it comes to a man wearing a black hoodie with the letter X in red on the back of the jacket. ~

" Yeah Hi my name is Reed Zimmer and well. I am a professional wrestler, a redneck and well. I'm an alcoholic! Well I would be if I actually drank alcohol unlike you sickofants. You see my name is Xavier Serikaz and yes I am a professional wrestler but I am NOT an alcoholic. I am facing an alcoholic and I have come to Alcholics Anonymous to learn what its really like to struggle with this disease day in and day out. "

Steven: Alright Mister Serikaz, I understand what your trying to do but how can we help? This is a group for curing alcholics. Not dealing with an alcoholic.

" My question to you is good sir. Why do people come to this group when you and I both know they are just going to run to the bar tomorrow night when the going gets tough. You and I both know Steven that Alcoholics Anonymous is a waist of mine, yours and their time. So why bother? I mean look at this strapping young lad...your no older than what? 20? "

Young man: Well I'm actually....

" Oh just give it up already! Your nearly 21 and your already to claim your an alcoholic. I'm sorry to say kid you got a long life drowned in beer and vodka headed your way. The fact remains people that you all are hopeless nobodies who will drown your sorrows in that liquid gold you all treasure so much. Hell raise your hands if you have blown a weeks salary on alcohol and forgot to pay the bills. "

~ Each one of them including Steven raise their hand in shame. ~

" Raise your hand if you have kids and you forgot to buy food and instead bought alchohol for your selfish ways. "

~ Five of them raise their hands. ~

" My point exactly. One more poll...how many of you had a drink today! "

~ Six of them raise their hands in shame. ~

" Its such a shame, most of these people could be perfectly good human beings if they didn't drown their lives and the lives around them in a bottle. Its a pity really we are put on this earth to be worth something. But none of you are worth a damn. Go drown your sorrows in your bottles like every other night instead of wasting your time at a pointless meeting. "

~ Steven approaches him as everyone hangs their head in shame and leaves the room. ~

Steven: You should not have done this you idiot. All of these people are court ordered to be here.

" Do you really think they will listen to the court order. After a month of being out of this class they will all go right back to the bottle. You and I are smart enough to know that! "

Steven: Good point, thank you for coming Mister Xavier.

~ Xavier leaves the meeting room as the scene goes to black. ~

Scene 2: Dealing with the drunken redneck!
~ " Welcome to Planet Boom " by Tommy Lee hits the sound waves of the arena as Xavier Serikaz walks out with his arms stretched out to either side with a sarcastic smirk on his face. He slides under the bottom rope and grabs a microphone before jumping to his feet. He takes in the chants and boos with " F**k the Foundation " roaring through the arena. ~

" So you still say the Foundation sucks or as you ignorant people put it " F**K THE FOUNDATION! Get over it people you don't know good quality wrestling if it slapped you in the face. But I'm not here to talk to you marks tonight I have more pressing issues. You see this hand gesture. "

Alcholics Anonymous Tumblr_ltu15uUmR51qb8rrto8_r1_400
" This signals a whole lot of blah, blah, blah. What am I talking about you ask? Why lets go back to Reed Zimmers recent ranting about being pissed off at me and having enough. Guess what Reed NEWS FLASH! Your tiraed of a rant was the biggest yawn fest to ever hit the AWO soundwaves. Do you really think I am some lowlife scum who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter? Do you really think I have earned absolutely nothing in my twelve years as a professional wrestler? Oh hell no. See Reed when I was just a rookie, my manager Tyler McKnight showed me the right way to play this business. And that was to put money away and invest. So I did what I was shown and invested in some major stock options and about four years later I cashed out right before the stock market crashed. Now I'm sure you don't understand a damn word I said so I'll put it in laman's terms. I made a shit ton of money! But I didn't get handed one single dollar by hook or crook. No, No I earned every precious greenback I have in my bank account. You see Reed you have me completely wrong and I really wish you would have done your homework on me. Its called using Google.com and just google my name, its not really hard to spell. My name in case you have forgotten which drowning yourself in a liquour bottle will make you forgot things. But my name is Xavier Serikaz and by the way Reed when you asked what the hell have I done in my career. That gave me a good laugh boy. I am an accomplished wrestler. "

~ Xavier looks at the crowd but they are completely ignoring everything he says as they continue the hate chants. Xavier just laughs and shakes his head in disgust. ~

" I didn't get lucky here and there. No see unlike you I earned my stripes in professional wrestling. I earned every title shot, won every title by my own god given talents. Have you seen my record here in the great and mighty AWO? Check my stats Reed, they read six wins, no draws and no losses. Check the fan forums. I have been voted several times as a fan favorite. I am one of the hottest topics on all the wrestling forums. I am one of the most must see wrestlers to ever grace the AWO. So redneck you want to play your pity party for one? I have the worlds smallest violn and I'll even shed a tear for your story of making seven fifty an hour. You could have done oh so much more Reed but you didn't. You waisted your life on alcohol and now your here. Your the Intercontinental champion of a well established wrestling promotion that should make you feel a little better. Or wait...your pay check probably goes to the bartender after every night because you drink it all away. Go ahead Reed get more upset, its only going to make you look like a bigger fool. Try and come back at me saying I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't know what its like to be an alcholic. But you know something Reed, while I don't have any personal experiance. My grandfather died an alcholic and you know why I am so disturbed by your actions Reed. "

~ Xavier walks around the ring trying to cool off. He slicks his hair back looking at the crowd now more pissed off than before. ~

" I don't want to see a perfectly good man parish because of the god forsaking bottle. I've seen glimmers of hope within you Reed. I know your a soild wrestler but right now just isn't your time. Yes you chose me to face Anton to get rid of that thorn in your side. But then you granted me a title shot and that was the biggest mistake of your life. The reason I am six and zero is because I put fear in peoples minds. I put doubt in their minds and that my friend is the biggest weapon us wrestlers have in our entire arsenal. I have put the fear of god in your mind Reed and now I have you right where I want you. You may come back and say I'm not afraid of you Xavier. But your oh so very wrong, deep inside in the back of your mind. You are afraid! Your afraid because I am undefeated and half of the people I have beaten are no longer a roster member of the AWO. Your afraid because you know I can beat you. Your afraid because you know I have more skill in my left pinky toe than you ever will in your alcohol fueled life. Face it Reed, come Barbed Consequences there will be a new Intercontinental Champion. Shine up the title for me Reed because its coming home to the Foundation! "

~ Xavier drops the microphone with a smirk on his face from ear to ear as he slides out of the ring and heads to the back. ~
Back to top Go down

Alcholics Anonymous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: