ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Vengeance has come

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vengeance has come Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance has come   Vengeance has come EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 am

The lights flick off and a startled audience starts cheering. Nobody comes out though. Suddenly the titantron starts playing a video. The video shows shadowed man staring at a wall covered in papers. As the camera zooms in these papers turn out to be pictures of AWO stars. These pictures are those of the members of the Extreme Battle Royal, with one paper having a blank man with a question mark. The man that is staring at all these pictures suddenly lights a match. The man scans the pictures with the match. He stops several times but then continues going. He then stops on Lebron Kingston and lights the picture on fire. The fire quickly spreads through the paper before burning all of them to a crisp, except for one. The one paper left on the wall is the picture of the blank man with a question mark. The man who has done these actions finally turns around. The fans gasp as they recognize the man as Vengeance. The man begins to speak.

Once the smallest of fires is lit in a forest, it may spread if placed wrong. It then grows , and grows, till it gets to the point where the entire forest is annihilated. There is always survivors though. Nobody how many things were lost, there is always something left that will grow and prosper. In the battle royal at Barbed Consequences the fire will burn. The superstars will fall. One by one they will go, until there is one left. I do not claim to be that man, for nobody knows who will win. In the other competitors, I sense a need to go all the way and win the title. Me, I do not have that need. My only need is to destroy the one who has wronged another. He ended a man's career and continues on like it never happened. After seeing his destruction of Damian Wylde, I swore to myself that I would ave...avenge those who have been wro...wronged no matter wha...

Suddenly Vengeance drops to the ground breathing heavily. He seems to be in pain as he grabs his head and starts screaming. Suddenly he stands up and grabs a nearby table and throws it against a wall. The table shatters and the fans gasp at the strength of this man. The man then turns around and is foaming at the mouth. He looks like that of a crazed animal. Suddenly he speaks in a different voice than he spoke with before, this time it sounded deeper.

Lebron Kingston, when I swore that I would avenge those who have been wronged, I went a place I never should of gone. From there I made a deal that I never should have made. Now that the deal is done, I have been promised that you will not walk out of Barbed Consequences on your own two feet. I will show you the pain that you have caused me, and I will destroy you for it!

The man looks up and the audience gasps once again. His eyes have changed as well. He now has veins popping out, and his pupil color has gotten lighter. The man is breathing heavily, and almost has no resemblance to Vengeance. He then lets out a sickening cream and the camera zooms in on the last picture. Suddenly a word becomes clear. It is scratched into the picture. The word says Vengeance. The camera then fades to black and the audience is startled at everything that just happened.
Back to top Go down

Vengeance has come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: