ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A symbol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

A symbol. Empty
PostSubject: A symbol.   A symbol. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm

The music, accompanied the familiar image of Dark Angel and Lust sitting at a table. Though this time, the things on the table were things previously seen in other Dark Angel promos. There was a candle, a half melted upside down cross a Satanic bible. The tag title belt that belonged to DA was placed along the bottom of the items, with a pair of scissors on it.

After a little mishap I wasn't expecting, Cole has left HEEL it seems. It also seems my grasp wasn't tight enough, for he has transitioned into his former self. A sudden betrayal ha caused me to lock away the respect I once had for Scorpio, as he joins the large list of people I hate. Cole's abandonment has also made me do some... rethinking on my next move. At Barbed Consequences, the shit hits the fan. Me and my new partner Mike Cole will make Foundation's flesh tear from their bodies on the side of barbed wire. I am The Epiphany of Extreme, and have crossed barbed wire many times.

He picks up the upturned cross and holds it up, looking at it for a brief moment before once again discarding it behind him.

Besides, without their leader Xavier, Kris Storm and the religious monkey are nothing. ZERO! A victory against you two will be like taking candy from a mentally ill baby. I could do it with my eyes closed. The past is the past, and most of my losses have come from the pathetic "Motor City madman" Cole FUCKING Scorpio. Without that hurdle, I am truly free. I can see that fear has been washed away for anger. Good....Very good. Exactly what I wanted.

He now stands up and takes the copy of the Satanic bible and looks at it for a moment like he did with the necklace. Opening it and glancing at some of the words before throwing it out of camera shot.

Shit. Lies and shit. that is what every religious book is and is why you shouldn't follow any of it. To those of you who thought me a Satanist? Really, lil' ol' me? HA! Pathetic. I am not blinded by any devotion, I merely used it as a minor guidance. A minor guidance that leads me to...this.

He turns his head towards the candle.

Lust! Tell all the halfwits watching us right now what that is.

Umm, it's a candle master.

Yes it is, but not just a candle. It is a representation of life, of existence and of sanity. The flame of a candle can illuminate , burn and be diminished to nothing in a matter of seconds. Just. Like. Life!

He takes the candle and looks at it like he did with the other objects.

Lust! NOW!

Lust takes a box of matches from her pocket and lights the candle. DA then moves it as far away form his face as he can as the lights dim. DA takes his mask off, his face shrouded by the lack of light. He then moves the bottom part of the mask into the flame, lightly singing the bottom of it.

HAHAHA!

He places the candle on the table again and takes the scissors and start cutting the mask into strips. Now as he speaks, his voice is slightly different.

Do YOU know what's going on? I don't! Hahahaha. No more I say! No more of The Foundation, No more pain and suffering on my parts. Every. Last. Cut means something. As it should to everybody else here. To the traitor Cole Scorpio, to the old biddy ultra Destroyer. To the pack of monkeys Foundation. To all the jobbers hanging out on the low card.

Know I am a demon!

The camera now fades totally black.

Back to top Go down

A symbol.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: