ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

Years Empty
PostSubject: Years   Years EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Ultra Destroyer stands in front of the AWO logo, in a hoodie and jeans. He is nervous, it has been years since his last full-length promo. Now... now it's time.

It was a nothing day. I was on my way to visit my son. I was in the parking lot, heading to my car. I knew how happy he would be, to see me. For me to hold him, that's all he wanted. It's all I wanted. I was twenty, twenty-five feet away from my car when it happened. I woke up, twelve hours later, being told I'd never wrestle again. That a car had come out of nowhere, had hit me right in the hip. That the cameras weren't working, that nobody saw the guy's face. That walking would be almost impossible, that I'd never hold my son again without being in intense pain. I looked at my doctor... and I punched him right in his face. I got out of that hospital bed, only a few hours after surgery, and I tried to leave. That was the first time I fell down, the first time I failed. As I lay there on the hospital floor, watching my doctor's blood drip onto the floor, I started to cry. It was over. I would never be a champion, a wrestler... ever again. My career was over.

I couldn't let it end like that.

Over the next two years, I rehabbed. It was painful. It was slow. It hurt like a son of a whore. But I did it anyway, for two reasons. So I could hold my son again, and so I could feel that gold again. I needed to do it, to be who I really am. For two years, I couldn't hold him. My son couldn't be in my arms, and it ate me inside. For two years, I couldn't walk for more than a few minutes at a time. For two years... I was nothing. But after those two years of hard work... I was about 25% of what I used to be. I could hold my son... for a few minutes. I could walk... in a great deal of pain. I couldn't wrestle, I couldn't fight. That would take another two years, and even then I couldn't wrestle full-time. I was reduced to being a bodyguard, for an old friend of mine. Cole Scorpio. I knew he was paranoid, after getting attacked by Austin Cross, but I didn't know how paranoid he had gotten. I didn't know... I didn't know he had gone crazy. Once I saw what Dark Angel was doing to him though, I knew I had to stop him. But I didn't have the power! I wasn't strong enough. That's when the man called me.

I'll never forget that day. I was sitting in the locker room, when this doctor calls me. Tells me "I can fix you" and that "it could kill you, or it could cure you, it's 50/50." My answer to him? "How fast can you do it." The very next day, I was out of the AWO on sick leave. I was forced to abandon Cole Scorpio, to watch him slip further into madness. On my computer screen, I saw him cut himself across the chest. It was horrific! I had been there when the guy was just a little rookie, and now I'm watching him get torn apart? I had weeks left before I was ready, but I couldn't wait. The doctor tried to make me wait, but he couldn't stop me. I told Cole "Hey, I want to help you this Friday. Lemme beat up your opponent" and he agreed. That was the week of my return, the week I came to cure him.

Ultra sighs, and rubs his head.

I didn't want to do it the way it happened, but I was in a bit of a rush. I had hoped to bring him to a mental institution, but I knew that he needed help too fast. So I decided to do exactly what had made him crazy in the first place, to hopefully reverse the effects: drop him on his head really hard. It took a few tries, and a lot of help from Alex Kross, but it worked. Cole Scorpio, is his new old self. He's back, but he isn't ready to wrestle yet. He's sitting Barbed Consequences out, for now. But I'm not.

At this pay per view, I am a contender for the extreme championship. I face 19 other competitors, some of them are the best competitors the world has to offer. People like Alex Kross, who helped me cure Cole Scorpio. Some of them are false prophets, those who think too highly of themselves. People like Kevin Devastation. Some of them... well... they're young. They'll learn. But me? I'm different. It doesn't matter what my skill is, it doesn't matter what THEIR skill is, because I have something they don't have: I have desperation. This title... it's more than just a title. It's a pay boost. It's hard to think of it like that, because to me a championship is the most important thing you can have. But if I don't get a pay boost... I can't feed my son. I can't pay child support. I can't... I can't be a man without the money this title provides me.

If I lose the extreme championship battle royale, I lose my son.

He looks directly at the camera. He is stoic, with a look of intensity never before seen in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization.

I can't let that happen.

Which is why, no matter what Alex Kross, Kevin Devastation, Xenon Bryers, no matter what ANY of them want... I'm going to win this match. I'm walking away with this championship. I'm going to keep my son, I'm going to keep my respect, and I'm going to keep my manhood. None of them can take that away from me, and that's that.

I'll see you at the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down

Years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: