ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

God Works In Mysterious Ways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

God Works In Mysterious Ways Empty
PostSubject: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Benjamin Paul comes out out onto the ramp, and sits down, as his theme music. Highway To Hell by AD/DC plays.His disciple, Sanctus comes, and hands him a microphone, as Paul smirks.The fans are confused, but Paul simply puts his index finger to his mouth and tells them to be quiet, but the fans react by booing loudly. Paul pretends to be upset, but begins smirking again. Sanctus whispers something into Paul's ear. Paul grins evilly, as he gets up, and makes his way to the ring, as a chorus of boos rings through the crowd. Paul simply ignores them, as he enters the ring.

B
enjamin Paul - All you idiots better be quiet! I have a hostage, you know! Oh, c'mon, you guys know me! I'm not going to hurt her! That's not me at all. It's just that Phillip is a sinner and while Candy Caneplays the role of the innocent damsel in distress, she isn't all that innocent. All of you in attendance today have strayed away, like the sheep that went missing, but I will guide you back. Each and every person has something to be proud about, but Phillip Phillips? He is a lost cause. I have tried to help him, but he doesn't accept my help! I have been trying to help him for long time now, but I've learned that Phillip Phillips doesn't deserve my help. He is a naysayer. When I came to this wrestlin gorganization, I came here to spread the word. I had a plan, and I'm going to carry out that plan, but Phillip Phillips gotten in the way of my plan every single time, and you guys cheer him! Let me tell you this.It is my destiny to defeat Phillip Phillips at Barbed Consequences. He is nothing compared to me. Just a thorn in my side. It's just like playing a video game, where you have a main quest, and various side quests, and Phillip is one of those side quests.

Paul messes with his beard slightly, and looks at Sanctus, who smiles back. Sanctus reaches into his
pockets, and hands Paul the scripture. Paul takes the scripture and begins to read it, before closing
it, and handing it back to Sanctus again. He looks around at the crowd, and strokes his beard again,
before continuing.

Phillip, you don't realize how much of a nuisance you've been to me. You're like the wild pokemon
that comes out while I'm in the grass, but I don't blame Phillip at all. I blame each and every one of
you in the crowd. You've encouraged him to do this. Phillip may have lit the spark, but it was you
guys that started the fire. A pitiful fire. A fire that I'm going to put out next Friday. I want to see the
light leave Phillips eyes when I defeat him. I am going to beat him to a pulp. I'm going to beat him
until he reaches that point, where he can barely walk, let alone wrestle ever again. I'm going to do
him, what I did to Kade Princeton, and I'm not going to stop there. I'm going to beat him to the point
that he will be in a wheelchair for life. We don't need people like him in this ring!

Paul looks around the ring, and smirks. The crowd react negatively to this, and begin to boo him. Paul
raises both his hands, and embraces the boo's, before sitting down in the middle of the ring. He
begins to ''shush'' his critics, but they continue to boo. Paul finally gives up, stands up again, and
casually shakes his head.

None of you will join me in my celebrations, after I defeat Phillip Phillips. Oh, and I bet you guys are
wondering how Candy Cane is. Let's just say she's okay. Let's just say that she'll be present during
our match at Barbed Consequences. Maybe not physically Phillip, but she'll be there in spirit. You
started this Phillip. You are the perfect example of what's wrong with humanity today. I targeted you
for good reason. I upset you for a good reason. I hurt you physically. I hurt you mentally by stealing
your beloved, and what is that reason? Simple. You deserve it. I am going to beat you Phillip. I don't
know how, but I'm going to pin you 1...2...3, and then Phillip Phillips will be no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Format is fucked up, but there's nothing I can do about that :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Benjamin Paul wrote:
Whats wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Alex Jester wrote:
Benjamin Paul wrote:
Whats wrong with it?
He accidentally made it too long. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

PostSubject: Re: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't think it was his fault. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Works In Mysterious Ways   God Works In Mysterious Ways Empty

Back to top Go down

God Works In Mysterious Ways
Page 1 of 1