ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

" Something about a Chosen One! "

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

" Something about a Chosen One! "  Empty
PostSubject: " Something about a Chosen One! "    " Something about a Chosen One! "  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm

~ The scene opens in an abandoned warehouse something close to what you would see in an old run down military installment. The glass windows have all been busted out and the metal in the building has all but rusted out. Flapping of wings from various airborne creatures are heard throughout the warehouse but from behind the camera footsteps are head coming closer and closer. The camera, on a tripod and in front of it a single lone steel chair, then a voice is heard. ~

" For tweleve long years I have been in the iconic squared circle spilling my blood, sweat and tears. Now I come to this point in my life where I am undefeated in my profession and I lead one of the most successful groups in history. It all started at the last pay per view, I was a mere rookie back then. It seems oh so long ago. Because fast forward to the present. I am undefeated and some people in the ranks of the AWO wish nothing to do with me. But to avoid me at all cost. I have become more than a wrestler, far more than a superstar. I have elevated myself not by cheating, not by using my partners in the Foundation to my advantage. I have elevated myself to a whole different level than anyone in the AWO. I have become the chosen one! "

~ Someone comes into the shot and it is revealed to be none other than the leader of the Foundation, the undefeated, Xavier Serikaz. He walks around the steel chair and looks into the camera with a smirk on his face. ~

" Now this isn't the cocky side coming out at all. I am the most must see wrestler to ever grace the AWO. Every week my value increases, every week I am given another award for the best fill in the blank. It is my god given right that I am in this championship match against Reed Zimmer. Now I'm not going to go all holier than thou crap. I'll let Tony do the religious stuff. My god given right is written in my statistics. I have racked up more wins than anyone in the AWO. But Reed lets set everything aside. You've been stalking me like a mad man looking through the window in a home of a beautiful woman. What are you looking for Reed or are you simply jealous of my success? You see I could tell you about my success but ask the people who I have beaten. Ask Mike Cole he had the unfortunate pleasure of being in the ring with me twice. Whatever I say, comes true. "

~ Xavier moves the chair closer to the camera like he would be getting right into his opponents face. A half cocked smile and a tilt of his head shows what he is really thinking. ~

" Reed, I know what you going to come out and say. Your going to say. Oh Xavier, I am the champion there for that makes me better than you. But Reed what means more? A championship title or an undefeated streak? We could sit here and play the kindergarden games of I'm better than you and you come back and say no I'm better than you. But really Reed, while you may have a championship title, I am undefeated! Be ready Reed. I have been preparing for this match ever since I defeated Anton Hinston in the number one contenders match. I am ready to face the alcohol fueled bastard are you ready to face the chosen one? Are you ready to face the Chosen one? with all the booze you drink and the fatty food I'm surprised you've made it this far Reed. It is only a matter of time now before you and I meet face to face in the ring and when it all comes down to it, the fans have spoken and I will become the new Intercontinental Champion of the Anarchists! Like me or hate me, you'll always have to deal with the Undefeated Chosen one. "

~ He gets up off the chair turning the camera off as it goes to the Foundation Domination logo. ~
Back to top Go down

" Something about a Chosen One! "
Page 1 of 1