ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I will hurt you

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I will hurt you Empty
PostSubject: I will hurt you   I will hurt you EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I will hurt you Jericho-o
I will hurt you Curt-hawkins-entrance-2-o

As Black Or White blasts through the arena, Alex Jester emerges to the arena, doing his epic stage taunt wearing his light jacket, before pyrotechnics explode, making a loud, tumultuous atmosphere in the arena, Alex walks down the ramp in the middle of usual boos from the fans towards Alex Jester, he grabs a mic from Lauren Brooke's hand, hops above the top rope into the ring, works out the crowd a bit, in a mocking way, before he raises the mic to his mouth and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!Hahaha!!......You like it when Aidan does it don't you? [Cheers and Aidan Raider chants are heard]....Aidan, you want noise?I'll give you noise...At Barbed consequences, you WILL hear noise, the noise of your impure flesh getting shred through the barbed wire........

For some it's the Armageddon, for other it's the Apocalypse, and for many it's just the end of the world. For Aidan Raider, it will be the end of HIS world, the end of his very existence will come at Barbed Consequences, that night I will face Aidan Raider for the World heavyweight championship. Barbed Consequences will be the crowning night of my entire life, the night when Aidan Raider's finally laid to rest by Alex Jester. For far too long, I have been the second one chosen, the aftertought. My how things changed, when I look at Aidan Raider now, all I see is weakness, dishonesty, lies. I saw your weakness the night I beat you, I phisically decimated and left you comatose.

See, ladies and gentlemen, Aidan Raider knows it's not his best interest to face me in the ring man to man, You'd rather lurk in the shadows and play psychological games, which is what you people fall for every single time, all it takes is a couple of mirros, and some smoke to make you all believers, I can imagine you all, sitting on your couch, hanging on Aidan Raider's every words, oohing and ahhing at all the lies he's created, what Aidan fails to realize is, unlike you people, my mind is clear and strong, it has'nt been polluted with lies and dishonesty, so at Barbed Consequences, there will be no time for games and tricks.

It is gonna be two icons in the ring, face to face, in a fight to the finish. And I love that, I love it! because Aidan Raider has never faces a man like me before, I have no breaking point, I'm harder then all the alcohol Reed Zimmer takes, I have more talent in the line I snore up my nose then you could ever have, and I certainly can hurt you more then that barbed wire that will be surrounding the ring this friday.

When I beat you at Barbed Consequences and I win my first world title, it will validate everything I've said in the past, I will prove once and for all beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was always the better man, I am the better man, and I will always be the better man.

Aidan, I have to get rid of you so these people stop living in your moment and they wake up and they start living in my reality, make no mistake Aidan, theres not turning back from this point on, because this friday Aidan...I WILL HURT YOU.

Alex Jester drops the mic and smiles to the camera as it zooms in on him before it fades black.
Back to top Go down

I will hurt you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: