ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The End Result For The Boastful

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The End Result For The Boastful Empty
PostSubject: The End Result For The Boastful   The End Result For The Boastful EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:38 pm

The arena darkens, the lighting of the arena changes to blood red and the red smoke begins to appear lingering in the arena. The fans gets out of their seats and start chanting "Wrath" over and over again. Then his music hits

The End Result For The Boastful 20111212_raw_kane_c

Slowly the man in mystery for months appears coming behind the curtain the man known as Wrath. The fans are stricken with awe seeing the man making his way down the ring. But flanked by him were men pushing the ominous casket. Wrath climbs on the ring apron and enters the 6-sided ring. Wrath walks over to one side of the ring and one of the workers hands him a microphone. Wrath walks back into the center and he slowly pulls off the mask on top of his other mask. His music stops and the men that were following him places the casket at ringside in front. The spotlight shines on Wrath and the lighting in the arena stays the same when Wrath made his entrance. Wrath observes the audience as they chant his name cheering and clapping for him. Wrath didn't show any emotion, he brings the microphone close to his mouth and begins to speak.

Wrath

February 24th, 2012 was the day of reckoning for Anton Hinston. He had a taste of what I'm capable of and tonight is the night where one of us will be trapped inside the casket. For all of you who doesn't know the rules of a casket match, it's pretty simple. No pin falls, no submissions no disqualifications. The objective is simple and that's to incapacitate your opponent long enough for you to stuff your opponent inside the casket.

The camera takes its focus from Wrath and onto the casket that he was speaking of. Then the camera focuses back on Wrath has he continues speaking.

Wrath

Anton you say you will close the lid on my career. But Anton you know what you were saying to me were empty. You know it, I know it and these people know it that you're trying to prevent the inevitable. You can't hide it Anton, you show your fear without you even realizing it. A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. Anton you are that rattlesnake that became so concerned about people hating you for who you are deep down inside you hated yourself for who you are now. Just look at what hating got you Anton Hinston. A failing career, a failing stable and a irrelevant career that will be soon forgotten when I stuff you inside this casket. I can no longer sit back and watch you Anton continuing your existence here in AWO. It's like what Alex Jester said to you earlier play the clip.

The clip shows Alex Jester talking about Anton Hinston before their encounter in the main event of Fusion

Alex Jester

"I feel pity for you...You reminded us how you USED to be a two time world champion....That's the problem Anton..You USED to be 'entertaining', you USED to be 'innovative', instead of standing backstage saying "Hate" all the time more then a cat says "Meow", you used to actually DO stuff. But you see, now you're so predictable that I have to fast-forward you on my DVR."

The Clip ends and Wrath shook his head in disappointment and then Wrath rolls underneath the ropes and open the lid of the casket showing the people what was in it. It appears to be someone who looks identical as Anton Hinston laying down and his arms over his chest. The fans were shock seeing Anton in the casket.

Wrath

Anton your time has come, I will write the final chapter of your life in this match. You are at the border line between heaven and hell. I will be the man that will decide your fate from here on out. I am your Judge, Jury and executioner. Anton you're no longer the man you were anymore. Your own hatred of others "hating" you has killed your career and all you need now is someone to put you out of your misery. Tonight Anton putting you in the casket won't be enough for me, the only thing at this point is suitable for your crimes is setting you ablaze. That's the only justification for you that is suitable, Anton you may see me as an opponent but I'm more than that what I am the truth of humankind's despair the inescapable price of people's boastfulness. So this casket match carries a lot of weight then you think. Remember Anton, this is the despair that you deserve, this despair is reserved for the boastful Anton.

Wrath closes the lid of the casket and drops his microphone on to the ground. As his music hits Wrath makes his way up the ramp to the stage. But then he turns around and slowly raises one hand up into the air. Wrath shouts "ANTON THE END HAS COME" and brings his hand down and lightning strikes the casket send setting the whole thing into fire. The audience sit back in awe at the burning casket, smiles and the arena turns pitch black and the lights quickly turn back on, Wrath as disappeared.
Back to top Go down

The End Result For The Boastful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: