ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Newest Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Rose London is seen walking out behind the curtains with a microphone in hand walking on to the stage. On sight the audience begins booing her.

Rose London

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the past few weeks I've been managing the careers of Jason Rouge if that's his name now and the Intercontenintal Champion Reed Zimmer. But sadly I had to let them go because it seem that they can't win a match together or separately. But that's the past so I'm moving on to another client and I believe that this man is the one come this next friday at the Barbed Consequences pay-per-view to not only win the battle royal but to dominate it with ease. I now present to you my next client, RANDALL REAUME.

Rose London stands aside so Randall can make his entrance
Back to top Go down

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm

A smug-looking Randy walked out to the stage, with the International championship over his shoulder. On his shirt was printed "WINNER" and on the back "NEXT BIG THING".

Hello. My name is Randy Reaume.

He smirked and continued to talk.

As you can see, quite clearly, I've already been a success in other promotions. This is just another step for me in my career..the career of a winner. Everything I do proves that I'm a winner. Every time I open my mouth, I prove I'm a winner. Every time I perform a move, every time I win a match, every time I step into this arena, I prove that I AM A WINNER!

The crowd booed at Randy, obviously not liking his cocky attitude.

Hey, hey, hey. You can boo me all you want. I'm more successful than every single one of you ever will be. And guess what? I'm the next big thing in this company..and that's a guarantee.

Randy smirked again, dropping the mic on the floor and walking back to the locker rooms.

Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Suddenly the lights turn money green and Lowlife by Theory of a dead man plays throughout the arena.Reed Zimmer emerges from the curtain and is holding the IC belt.He is walking down the ramp sipping the bottle of bear he has in his hand.He enters the ring starring at Randall.He walks over to the corner and grabs a mic.

Reed Zimmer

Ohh I was in the back with Ashley and umm I heard something you said you said you let me and Jason go.Bitch please!You said you would take our careers to new places Rose,and you didn't lie you took them to new places you made them as if we were the easiest men to beat in the business.Which is far from the truth you see I am the IC champ and he is one of the best damn wrestlers of all time,and for you Randall,well there is no word to explain where your career is going to go.Well actually there is a phrase,it's going to go down the damn drain.So while your getting you dick sucked by slut #1 over there,I'ma be winning matchs.Something you don't know about.

TBC: Randall or Rose
Back to top Go down

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Randy started laughing at what the man said as he held up his mic.

"Ahahahah..something I don't know about? You judge that with one match? Let's take someone who's had a successful career, in the WWE perhaps..John Cena. He lost his first match, and look where he is now. Crushing opposition and being a Clark Kent of annoyance. And..hey, we have something in common. We're both champions. But, one thing that's different between us..? I have class, and you're a trailer park queen. I think we know what wins."

TBC: Reed Zimmer
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Reed Looks at Randall like he is ready to kick his ass right now.

Reed Zimmer

A champion?Maybe so,if being an annoying little bitch counts as a champions then you are the World heavyweight champ,my friend.As for who has more success in his career well how many times have you gone unbeaten in an organization? Answer me boy!
Back to top Go down

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Randall smirked.

"Well, I was undefeated in EHDW until the powers that be decided I wasn't good enough to win a triple threat against two nobodies..but, you know, that's in the past. How about you, mister 'my brain is a bottle of whiskey'? Who have you beaten? A bunch of useless cunts who don't belong? Have you ever beaten someone..i don't know..talented?"
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 am

Reed took a sip pf the beer he had in his hand and started to talk.

Reed Zimmer

I have beaten plenty of talented men Randall,but there is someone who I would like to beat who is not nearly as talented as anyone I have ever beaten and that man is you Randall.I want to see what you have in your tank other than Rose's aids.

The fans somewhat cheered and laughed at Randall and Rose.

Reed Zimmer

You know I wonder if she has slept with more than one man at once when she was with Michael.Hmm you know him her former husband?He is the best damn wrestler I have ever stepped in the ring with,he would kick your ass.
Back to top Go down

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 am

Randall smirked and shook his head.

"So, wait, you're saying that every time someone manages a wrestler, they're sleeping with them? Taking what you're saying into account, Mr. Fuji slept with Yokozuna. Get your mind out of the gutter..oh wait, you can't. You were born there. I don't feel like wasting my time with a piece of useless, trailer park crap like you, but, you know? A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. You can keep on calling my manager a slut, it doesn't hurt me. Tell me; why do you pander to every other wrestler on the face of this earth but me? Why do you consider me untalented when you've never even seen my matches back in EHDW? Is it because I have more class than you? Is it because we are both champions? I simply don't understand, Reed. Explain it to me..if you would be so kind."
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Reed put the mic back to his lips.

You want me to tell you why you are so untalented?Well you keep talking about something called EHDW?I have heard of it before and this is my opinion of what exactly what EHDW was.EHDW was a whole company full of wannabes.The entire reason I didn't go to EHDW was I was in SWE!The place where real wrestlers go and may I remind you I was unbeaten there.You wouldn't have made it two weeks there Randall,and you can keep calling me trailer park trash,but I am more of a man than you will ever be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Client   Newest Client Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Client
Page 1 of 1