ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Payneful Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Payneful Truth Empty
PostSubject: Payneful Truth   Payneful Truth EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

The crowd in Atlanta Georgia is surprised by the blast of a new song.

The crowd wonders about who is going to come out. Suddenly Ric Payne appears. The crowd starts to boo loudly as Payne makes his way to the ring, smiling sadistically. He enters the ring and pulls a dog collar out of his tights. This action receives even more boos. Ric Payne's face then turns into that of anger.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! With this collar I will reshape everything in AWO(What). You heard me you dumbasses. Now where was I...ah yes This collar will destroy all your heroes, all your dreams, and all your hopes(what). I care not for my opponents at Fusion. I will wreck through them without mercy(what). Afterwards I will set my sights higher(what). As you know your hero Aidan Raider is world champion. But he won't be for very long(What). Soon he will fall to the man named Alex Jester(what and boos). Dumbasses say what(Wha...BOOO). Now as I was saying, Alex Jester is the Lex Luther to Aidan Raider's Superman. Although, in real life things don't have that comic book ending where good triumphs evil. In real life the villains win. Oh and Jester, don't get to comfortable with that title. You are keeping it warm for me till we meet. Now onto more recent events, you all know Martin Taylor. He calls himself The Dangerous One. What he does not realize though, is the real danger is here.

Ric Payne then raises his fist wrapped in the dog collar.

Ever since his debut he has shown anything but being dangerous. He is the mud of AWO. He does not deserve to compete here. He is a horse with a limp, and I will be the one to put him down this Fusion. Now onto Lex Thunder. The man is undefeated, yes. But at this Fusion that streak will end. He will not walk out three and O. Hell, he probably won't walk out at all. The man has admitted his fear of me. He has tried to align himself with his foe and this is because he realizes without help, I will beat him. And Lex, sorry to disappoint, but Martin Taylor won't accept your alliance offer. It's apart of human nature for hate to overwhelm. His hatred for you will overwhelm his common sense of the fact that I am the real threat here. Martin Taylor, Lex Thunder, they are just stepping stones. Stepping Stones that lead to a staircase, a staircase which leads to gold. I will trample over them with ease, then I will climb the long staircase to reach what is mine. The precious World Championship.

Ric Payne then drops the mic and walks out of the ring. Threats to the audience can be heard as he exits the arena.
Back to top Go down

Payneful Truth
Page 1 of 1