ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fame, money, championships - why respect?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Fame, money, championships - why respect? Empty
PostSubject: Fame, money, championships - why respect?   Fame, money, championships - why respect? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:07 am

The scene opens on one of Anton Hinston's 'Hate' T-Shirts. The T-Shirt is laid on a locker room bench. A hand takes the T-Shirt from the bench. The camera turns to show Anton Hinston with the T-Shirt in front of his face. He was staring on the word 'Hate' that was written on the T-Shirt. He was deeply into his own thoughts, but most have noticed the camera, because he started talking without taking his eyes of the shirt:

Anton Hinston
Hate. The single word I have based my whole entire career on. My life on. I've always thought hate would help me in my life. That it all would come together in championships and fame. I thought hate would take me further in my career, get me to fame, money, championships and respect. I am known by every real wrestling fan, I can buy myself the thing I want, I'm a two time World Champion, but the thing I've never got was respect. I'm busting my ass every week to please you people. Do you think I like being chokeslammed, being in submissions and taking kicks? Hell no.

Anton now turned his face towards the camera and his eyes had watered up. He wasn't crying, he was just so frustrated with the lack of respect he was given.

Anton Hinston
I do this for you people. I know none of you, but still I give my all for you.

Anton now looked down, but when he locked up, he had a laugh on his face.

Anton Hinston
Did any of you believe that? If you did, you're stupid. Like, mentally retarded. I don't give all I have for you people, I do it for the money, fame and championships. I told you people, I have those, and I will always want more. Freaking respect? Why would I want that? I don't respect you people, why would I? I don't respect the people watching me wrestle and I don't respect the people I wrestle. This week it's the person who went out and did something everybody else have tried. He asked for a title shot, and holy mother of God he got away with it. So now, he got a match at Barbed Consequences for the World Heavyweight Championship. That's all very impressive, but what's not impressive is his in ring ability and mic skills. I mean, have you heard him speak? And I would rather watch paint dry then watch one of his matches. He's just not suited for the World Heavyweight Championship picture. He shouldn't be getting any title shots. No, the person to have title shots should be someone a little more like me. I mean, I got it all. I got charisma, in ring abilities, the looks, the money and the right attitude to go out and win. I strive to be the best, and I improve every time I step into the ring. Look at my career, in just two years, I will be known as the best wrestler ever to enter the squared circle. I will hold more titles then Último Dragón, trust me. First step on my journey will be on friday when I beat the World Heavyweight number one contender, and at Barbed Consequences I will end Wrath's very short career. I will literally close the lid on his career.

Anton nods at the camera and it turns off
Back to top Go down

Fame, money, championships - why respect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: