ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

F**k the Foundation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

F**k the Foundation!  Empty
PostSubject: F**k the Foundation!    F**k the Foundation!  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm

~ During an AWO house show in Orlando, Florida the crowd is all but dead. No one is really paying attention to the new recruits to AWO but then " Planet Boom " by Tommy Lee hits the sound system of the arena as Xavier Serikaz makes his way from the back. He is wearing his black attitude shirt with the signature red X logo on the front, a pair of black jeans and black leather rockport shoes. You notice on his face he has a sarcastic smirk from ear to ear. Xavier walks up the steps and gives a side shuffle kick to the gut of one of the recruits instantly disqualifying the match. ~

" Now that the disaster of this match is over both of you get out of the ring its my turn to talk! "

~ Neither of the wrestlers question him as they can see he is upset already and they leave the ring. Xavier collects himself from the boos and chanting against him. ~

" Oh would you people just shut up already? You wouldn't know good wrestling if it smacked you in the face anyways! I have a reason to be out here and my message will be heard! "

~ A barrage of boos and " you suck! " chants are heard throughout the arena but Xavier just laughs it off. ~

" Do you people even realize who I am? I am the leader of one of the most successful teams to grace the ring of the AWO. My partners in crime just defeated the tag team champions and now will move onto the pay per view and capture those titles! But I'm not here for the pay per view I'm here about Fusion and some recent going on in the AWO. Last week on Fusion I came out here and challenged HEEL's newest recruit, Mike Cole, to a hardcore brawl. But has Mikey been seen or heard from since the new card for Fusion was posted in the back? No! Has Mikey even bothered checking in with the higher ups? No! Is Mikey afraid of things to come? Mike Cole joined HEEL for the backup he gains from joining the group. But Mikey I have a news flash for you. Your group that you trust oh so much has been beaten on a constant basis by the Foundation! "

~ All of a sudden a chant of " F**K the Foundation is heard echoing throughout the arena. ~

" Oh really? F**k the Foundation huh. Go for it, hate the Foundation. Hate me, hate Tony, hate Kris. Hate us because you don't understand us. We came to the AWO to improve the promotion but insted you idiots boo and hiss the Foundation and say f**k the Foundation. So be it. You people want to hate us then watch and see what happens when the Foundation is hated! You think chaos and anarchy ruled when HEEL was in its prime but now that they are peetering out its time the Foundation steps up. We are the most successful group when it comes to stats. Each of us in the Foundation are undefeated and we are growing our numbers oh so very soon! Mikey Cole did you think about this when you joined HEEL? You stepped into a war and now you get to deal with the Foundation just like your partners have been since Phenomenon. Its time for a regime change Mikey. HEEL is about to fall, your group will crumble beneath you when they loose the tag team championship titles to Tony and Kris. But for now Mikey boy keep your eyes to the ramp because you never know who could show up to come side to side with the Foundation! "

~ Xavier drops the microphone on the ring mat as the barrage of boos and " F**k The Foundation " chants get louder as Xavier leaves the ring.~
Back to top Go down

F**k the Foundation!
Page 1 of 1