ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Butler's Promise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-The Good Butler-
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
-The Good Butler-

Pointz : 363
Thanks Hit : 0

A Butler's Promise. Empty
PostSubject: A Butler's Promise.   A Butler's Promise. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 am

A Butler's Promise. Williamblackicon

“Honestly, I'm glad that it's against someone who is not a raging conservative American wanker, but all the same, I shall win this bout.”

A character recognized as the brash new comer, William Black stands with his back turned to the camera. The white stone walls and light tan wood lockers indicate that he is in a locker room. He takes the phone down from his ear before turning his head, gazing over his shoulder. Black then swiftly lifts the cell phone back up to his ear.

“Here, I will call you after this match is done and over with. Goodbye for now.”

Once again, he moves the phone away from his ear before clicking the 'end' button, ending this phone call. William then tosses the phone onto a white towel sitting on a black steel chair.

“I suppose you're here for a few words before the match. Well, here we go then. I'm actually quite flattered to be placed Mid-Card already. I shall take this as a notion of the AWO knowing what they are bringing to their company by signing me. A top class act, I am... and soon the entire roster will realize this fact. Not only am I the best in England, but I am the best in the universe. I do come from a modest background, and serving as Lord Commonswealth's Butler is nothing short of satisfactory, I need to step out from the shadows and show the world just what I am capable of. It's quite intimidating to most, to step into a ring in front of so many people, but as for me, this is nothing short of a regular day. Lord Commonswealth often throws fantastic balls along with the most extravagant dinner parties. Pressure happens to be just one of the things I don't feel, I simply do not have time for it. A butler gets quite busy with such a social Master, and honestly, I couldn't be any more pleased about it. I'd rather be waist deep in rubbish with numerous tasks to take care of over being absolutely bored. Literally, those are my only two gears, as one would put it.”

The Butler, William Black takes a few steps over before sitting in a steel chair opposite of the one he had thrown his phone on top of. He now bends over slightly to finish lacing up his boots. Looping the knot, he gives two light but firm tugs as he finishes tying the single boot that had been untied, perhaps the phone call he was a member in earlier interrupted him from finishing. William, wearing a slick smile on his face, leans back to an upright position on the steel chair with perfect posture.

“Now, granted this is my first match here, I better not be taken lightly, for that would be a grave mistake. As I understand, this is Fernando Lopez's debut as well. You never quite know your enemy until you walk one thousand steps in their shoes, as my grandfather always said. This, this is wrong. The AWO is predictable, therefor making their superstars predictable. I know everything he may try even before he attempts it. With this, I shall win. This I swear on the Queen, herself. And if I can't live up to this, well what kind of butler would I be?”

Now grinning quite cynically, The Good Butler places both hands on his knees before pushing off, bringing him to a vertical base. He then turns his back to the camera before bending over and picking up his phone once again. The scene slowly fades to black, as this segment has come to it's close. Leaving one to wonder two things, how will William Black's first match go, and who is he mysteriously speaking to via his cell phone? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

A Butler's Promise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: