ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I rose from the ashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I rose from the ashes Empty
PostSubject: I rose from the ashes   I rose from the ashes EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Cole sits on a stool somewhere backstage. He is rocking back and forth clutching his jacket close. His tights are torn to shreds. He looks like he has been attacked.

People always talk about rising from the ashes.

Such a cliche.

You didn't rise from the ashes. You aren't some mystical bird. You're a man, you're a woman, you're a child. That's all you are.

Me though? I'm not like you. I'm not like the rest of the world. I came from being some goody-two-shoes to a... a monster. I ended a man's career, for no reason! I took him, and I hung him by his feet in the air, and I beat him with a chair until he was nothing but a filthy cripple! I let him bleed his blood all over me, I danced in the shower I made from his pores. It was glorious, the blood seeping into my eye sockets. It was like... it was like putting on a new pair of glasses. It was like seeing a whole new kind of world to live in, one where I was free to do as I please! I could win every title at once, I could have any Siren I want, I could be the single greatest wrestler in the history of the universe!

But all that was already true. So what was so different? My point of view had changed, but I couldn't figure out HOW it had changed. I wasn't particularly more violent, more uncaring. I was already bloodthirsty, already unempathetic. So what was WRONG WITH ME?!?

It took me until now to realize... I'd had a disease. A sickening, horrifying, career-ending disease. Something that would twist inside of me, something that would break up my guts, something that would force me to retire. It's a common disease, I see it so often in AWO. I see it in the Foundation, in Aidan Raider, in Alex Kross, even in the beautiful Lust.

My disease, all our disease, it's a disease of desire. One transmitted to us. One we're taught. One we're taught to want.

Our disease, is that we want respect.

Respect from fans

Respect from friends

Respect from opponents

Respect from lovers

Respect from ourselves

I have to... I HAD to take that disease out of me. I had to cure it. I couldn't let this DESIRE destroy me. I couldn't let it force me down a path, a path of righteousness. A path of doing wrong, to myself. I couldn't let ME end ME.

So I ripped deep inside myself. I cut the desire out.

Cole opens his jacket, to reveal a massive gash across his chest. It is barely healed, stitched poorly with threads from Cole's tattered tights.

I cut and I cut and I cut until I couldn't feel the desire anymore. Then I used my heart, my soul, my passion, to close the wound. I used my very tights, the totem of my wrestle-self. I used them, to make myself whole. I closed the hole, so that I would never want respect again. Not from you, not from ANYONE! NO ONE!

And I love it. I love... I love the pain. I feel so empowered, so alive!!! I've felt like this only 3 times before in my life.

When I won the EHDW world title.

When I won the EWF world title.

When HEEL won the AWO tag titles.

I've done so much in my life, I've traveled so far and done so many things. I've been a good man. I've been a bad man. I've been a coward. I've been a prince. I've been a beggar. I've been a salesman. I've been champion. I've been nothing.

My whole life, I waited. I had to wait. To wait until the disease was gone. I never even knew it, not until now. Oh but now, now I'm so much more POWERFUL!

Nothing can stop me.

Which brings me to those who would try.

Kris Storm, Tony X, Xavier Serikaz, Reed Zimmer, Rose London, Alex Kross, Aidan Raider, Phillip Phillips, I don't care about you any more. I don't care if you hate me. I don't care if you hate HEEL. I don't care if you're jealous. I don't care if you love me. I don't care if you want me. I don't care if you want me DEAD.

You can never fulfill me. You can never end me. You can try. You can try to be me. You can try to stop me. You can try everything. But me? I'LL DO. I'LL BECOME. I'LL HAVE. I'll BE.

I will...

I will be everything.

I will destroy Foundation.

I will be world champion.

I will be intercontinental champion.

I will be extreme champion.

I will help HEEL become the most DOMINANT FORCE POSSIBLE.

I will teach everyone in AWO how to do.

I will win.

I will pin.

I will.

I am the undisputed.

I

am

the

Best

In

The

Universe