ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

One has bowed. Another will soon follow.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

One has bowed. Another will soon follow. Empty
PostSubject: One has bowed. Another will soon follow.   One has bowed. Another will soon follow. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 am

The song plays and the lights shut off. The crowd starts to cheer. Lightning strikes the stage and the ramp is lit up by electric currents. Lex Thunder appears as he receives more cheers. He walks down to the ring. He then gets to the ring and steps on the apron as he looks around at the audience. He then walks into the ring and the electric currents by the ramp go away as the currents on the ring posts appear. Lex Thunder walks to the middle of the ring and pulls a mic up and begins to speak.

You all saw Fusion, I am guessing(crowd cheers). If you watched Fusion then you will know that I beat Martin Taylor in what was our first match on AWO. We had an epic battle. In the end though this is what happened.

The crowd cheers as they see Lex with Martin on his shoulders while standing on the top rope. Lex Thunder then jumps off the top rope and hits The Thunder through the table. The camera then returns to Lex.

As you can see I brutally powerbombed Taylor from the top rope through a table. I have unfortunate news that he has been injured and will be unable to fight this Fusion. Now take this as a warning everyone. I am dangerous. I will destroy all who stand in my way. One has bowed. Soon another shall bow. The person I speak of is The Avenger(crowd cheers). He has had one match here, like me, and he has won one match, also like me. We are both undefeated. One of our streaks will continue, and the other ones streak will end. What happens when a god fights a super hero. I like you, audience members, like the Avenger, but when I fight him in the ring he will be nothing more than another person trying to keep me from reaching my goal. He has speed. I have strength and speed. I will beat him. He will be the second to bow down before the king of kings.

Lex drops the mic and the electric currents disappear. Lightning then strikes where Lex was standing as the crowd goes crazy. The lights then turn on and Lex is nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: One has bowed. Another will soon follow.   One has bowed. Another will soon follow. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Crowd cheers as Martin Taylor running down to the ring

Whoa Whoa Whoa, Who told Lex that I am injured? Well I am but it is not a serious injury. I am talking to you now Lex, Congratulations on your win. You deserved it. But watch out because this isn't over yet. Revenge is on it's way. You see buddy, you have to learn that when you begin something, you must end it, and you didn't. You must suffer the consequences. Well, my back had an injury from the Thunder and the Powerbomb. So I won't be able to compete here next Friday night. But that's OK I expected it. You are a tough guy, but I don't think that you are better than The Avenger. Oh and by the way, I wish Alex Jester a good luck. I will be here at Fusion next week to watch The Avenger kick your ass. I am done now, but I want to apologize to all who i let down by my loss against this idiot. I promise that I will work my ass off to try to get better and better and better.

Martin Taylor lets the mic and leaves the ring. as the crowd cheer for him like they never done before : MARTIN MARTIN MARTIN MARTIN
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

PostSubject: Re: One has bowed. Another will soon follow.   One has bowed. Another will soon follow. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

OOC: Look it's clearly the end of the promo dude no need to Post something on here ... unless he asked you other than that please don't do it again just post it on ur own promo

K Thx

Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: One has bowed. Another will soon follow.   One has bowed. Another will soon follow. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:17 am

Jason Rogue wrote:
OOC: Look it's clearly the end of the promo dude no need to Post something on here ... unless he asked you other than that please don't do it again just post it on ur own promo

K Thx

Very Happy !
Well, It looks like I really messed up. I am sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One has bowed. Another will soon follow.   One has bowed. Another will soon follow. Empty

Back to top Go down

One has bowed. Another will soon follow.
Page 1 of 1