ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fusion 2-17-12 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Fusion 2-17-12 promo Empty
PostSubject: Fusion 2-17-12 promo   Fusion 2-17-12 promo EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

Diamond aren't forever blasts throughout the arena as Reed Zimmer and Rose London make their way down the isle.He goes around the ring and is seeing multiple fans wearing his merchandise.He smiles at them and slaps his IC title.

Reed Zimmer

Why don't you people shut the hell up?I mean really how long have I been here.Nearly 2-3 months.I think you know that when I come out here it is to wrestle or talk.Two things I do very well.So when I get into the ring with Cole Scorpio,I am going to destroy him,and he thinks he should get a title match.Well I'm not going to grant it to you until you can prove to me that you are championship material.You see Cole,there is a fine line between a Tag Team championship and IC Championship.Because with the Tag Team Championship you have somebody to rely on,but with this here championship.You have no one person you can trust.You have to know when you get in this ring to defend,that you can come out just like you walked in.With the title,and that is exactly what I'm going to do with my challenger whomever that may be.At Barbed Consequences.I will walk in to this ring and walk right back out.With this title,and that about Rose doing my dirty work.That is 1 person,not three others.What is this you are putting together?Are you sacred that if you lose you will get your ass attacked after it?Have you ever been to prison Cole?It is a lot like this.You have to defend yourself.Everyday there is somebody who thinks they can push you to that limit,think they can get you to hit them back.So while I was there I learnt to harness that and use it in my matchs.

Reed looks around at all the fans he has a mixed reaction for what he just said.He puts the mic back to his lips and starts to talk again.

Reed Zimmer

That is why I am so good at no DQ fights.I see something and I find a way to use it.So when we get in the ring I might look like a "Fat Fuck,"but I can whip ass like you have never seen before.Just ask Mike Cole.I whipped his ass twice one time in a no DQ fight.Yeah sure I was busted open,but back in the Prison yard I would bleed everyday when I was there.I remember hitting a guy named Jack with some sort of pipe.Now that I think about it,it might have been a led pipe.It's funny how long it takes to get up for someone to get up from a shot with one of those.There was this other time I hit somebody with my fist,it took him longer to back up,and when he did guess what.I hit him again and again,until finally he was carried back to his cell.So when I am in a match I think of that,and I see that guy then I hit the guy I am in the ring with,over and over again until he doesn't get back up.I see some of you have HEEL items here tonight.Well I hate to burst your bubble,but as soon as they lose those championships they are going to disband and they will be forgotten,just etched into the history books just like me. Only I go down as the first IC Championship in AWO history.That means I won the title by myself,and the man I beat he had somebody in his corner,so I am pretty sure that two more people won't make as much of a difference now will Cole?

Reed looks at the camera and he had a look that looks like he saying you know?The fans are leaning more towards booing after what he said about HEEL.

Reed Zimmer

What is the matter?You don't think I am right about HEEL?Well I am right about everything.I mean that's just me,but if you don't believe me I am going to show you tonight just how damn right I am about this kinda thing.

Reed drops the mic and walks of the ropes and steps on the bottom rope for Rose than he exits the ring and heads backstage with Diamonds Aren't Forever by Bring Me The Horizon blasting throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down

Fusion 2-17-12 promo
Page 1 of 1