ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Center of Attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

The Center of Attention Empty
PostSubject: The Center of Attention   The Center of Attention EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

The Center of Attention Vlcsnap-2010-01-08-16h27m54s99

The camera lit up, and Phillip Phillips was seen backstage in his wrestling gear. As the camera panned out, it showed Candy Cane next to him, iPhone 4S in hand. It made multiple noises, similar to those that a new text would produce. Candy looked slightly stressed as she read it.

CANDY CANE
Phil, you've been called out in another promo.

Phillip looked briefly shocked, then rolled his eyes as he applied wrist tape.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Another one? Goddammit, this has to have been the 5th just this week... who's it this time, H-E-E-L?

He smirked as she handed him the phone. He scanned over the phone then shook his head pitifully.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Aidan Raider? Eh, that one doesn't really surprise me either...

CANDY CANE
Why do you think everybody's calling you out?

Phillip struggled to contain his laughter, which briefly stunted him from sitting down on the bench in front of the lockers.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I think it's pretty obvious, Candy. Everybody loves me so much. They envy me. But they try to shield their jealousy with irrelevant and false insults. Pretty sad, huh?

Candy nodded as Phil finally managed to get a hold of himself and sit down, before proceeding to tie one of his boots.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, looking at this one from Aidan Raider... he's training to try to ensure a victory over me? That not only says a lot about both of us, but perfectly proves my point. He clearly feels that he isn't good enough to defeat me, and thus feels the need to train himself and become better than he currently is to even have a shot at winning. Aidan, that's the difference between you and me. You actually believe that your opponents have a chance. I, on the other hand, am not afraid of anything or anyone that gets in my way. And I sure as hell am not afraid of the AWO World Champion. Someone who doesn't deserve to hold that belt. Aidan, you're a pathetic disgrace of a champion, and–

Suddenly, the phone blasted with another noise. Phillip rolled his eyes as he dropped his foot, now tied, off of the bench.

CANDY CANE
Benjamin Paul this time.

She squinted at the phone.

CANDY CANE
Doesn't look like it's directed at you this time, though... that's a shocker.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I don't really care. But that brings up another subject, one worse than the fluke champion Aidan Raider...

The camera centered on him, exhibiting his now very aggressive facial expression.

The Center of Attention Chris-jericho

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Benjamin Paul. He's a self-proclaimed saint. But in reality, he's a cold-hearted, hypocritical, guilty, filthy soul. He's talentless and just straight-up rude. God, if there even is one, would be disappointed. And if it exists, Ben isn't going to Heaven. He's not getting anywhere near up there. He's going to Hell. But hey, that shouldn't be a problem. Satan would love him...

Phillip stood up and Candy nodded in agreement as she followed him out of the view of the camera, which faded to black as they walked off.
Back to top Go down

The Center of Attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: