ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Michael London's Injury

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael London's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 pm

As Michael London's theme blasts through the PA system. Michael London walks out behind the curtain and he is seen in his street clothes and holding his leg. Micahel London observes the audience as the boo him. Michael London shakes his head and gingerly walks down the ramp. Michael London grabs a microphone off the steel steps and slowly walk up the steps and enter the ring, and stand right in the middle of the ring. Michael London begins to speak..
Michael London
As you can all plainly see that I have sustain an injury due to my training for my debut here in AWO. For all of you who doesn't know me quite well I'm known for being on the top of my game. I'm known for is being the best inside this ring and out. I rarely get injured but sadly it's unfortunate to tell you all that I have severly twisted my ankle and I have multiple bruises on my leg as well. If you all don't believe me just look at this.
Michael London reaches in his pocket and grabs a folded paper. Michael London shows it for everyone to see then he unfolds the paper. Then Michael London begins to explain what it is.
Michael London
This right here that I have in my hand is proof enough that I'm unable to compete here tonight. This right here is a doctor's note ladies and gentlemen, let me read it to you from what my doctor had to say about my legit injury.
Michael London clears his throat and begins reading off the paper
Michael London
And it states "My paitent Michael London is unable to compete due to a sever twisted ankle and cause of that injury led it to make bruises on the leg of my paitent. So my estimation for his recovery would be about a week so right now Michael London is not clear to compete tonight."
The fans boo Michael London when he finished reading his doctor's note and Michael London looks in shock when the fans doesn't believe that the doctor's note is legit.
Michael London
There you go ladies and gentlemen you know what they say the doctor knows best and quite frankly I'm devistated when he told me this. I wish at the bottom of my heart that I could compete tonight. I know you all want to see your future World Heavyweight Champion to show off his in ring talent against Mike Cole and Phillip Phillips in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match. But sadly I can't so it looks like I get the night off and watch those two go right at it.
Michael London smiled and begins to exit the ring but then Damon Moore TBC: Damon Moore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm

((( Damon Moore walks down the entrance ramp with his signature smile on his face. He looks and points at the fans in attendance, then he glares over at Michael London and shakes his head a bit )))

(((( Damon enters the ring, snatches the "doctors note" from Michael London and grabs a mic from Lauren Brooke )))

Damon Moore - Now I took the time to see the potential in your talents and this is how you want to weasel your way out of your match?

((( Michael London looks on with a somewhat concerned and innocent face )))

((( Damon Moore observes the list a little more )))

Damon Moore - Skittles? Onions? .....Fruit Rollups? Boy this is a grocery list how can you possibly keep a straight face while telling these fans a lie? Is this how a "future world champion" acts? You coulda' chopped up some of those onions to make it look like your were crying in pain at-least...

((( Damon Moore looks on at London waiting for a response )))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Michael London looks at Damon Moore like he lost his mind then London brings the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.
Michael London
Are you serious? Just look at me I'm hurt can't you see that one of your best talents are hurt and you're putting me with two other men that has the potential to end my career, my livelyhood? Explain to me damn it how this is fair. Can you feel my pain Moore? Can you? This isn't a way that a future champion should be treated. It's not fair.
Michael London looks into the eyes of General Manager Damon Moore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

((( Damon Moore tenses up a bit..He crumbles up the list and throws it out of the ring and he brings the mic up to his lips )))

Damon Moore - You see, Michael London. Wrestling is a fine art where warriors head inside of the ring to fight no matter what they entered with. You seem to be one of those new generation soft wrestlers who complain about every little thing. I want you to succeed in the AWO, hell I want everybody to. So all I'm asking is go out in the main event and put on one hell of a show no matter what baggage you are heading in with.

((( Damon Moore paces around a bit )))

Damon Moore - I can't feel your pain son, but if you do just happen to get torn down anymore in this match I'm the one who pays your doctors fee anyways. If I didn't have any type of faith in you I wouldn't be wasting my money on a injury prone superstar and would have simply told you to get the hell out of the arena. All I'm saying is that go out their in the main event and do your thing, because I do have a ounce of hope in you.

Deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Michael London stares down Damon Moore
Michael London
Fine then, just letting you know that I'm wrestling under protest. This is not how you treat your first ever AWO World Champion. Later tonight injured or not I'm going to walk out as the winner of that match. Just remember and keep this in mind that you will see how good I'm because remember in SWE that my talent were abused Damon. I was only a Hardcore Champion. Hopefully you don't mess this up some how because you are going to wintness the game being changed when the best talent in professional wrestling does his thing and that's to win. Also keep in mind that I'm going in with an injury.

Michael London's theme hits as he drops the microphone on the ground and he slowly makes his way out of the ring. Michael London aching in pain going down the steps. Then he turns back at the General Manager and shake his head and continue to walk up the ramp. Once Michael London makes it up the stage he turns around once more and signals that he will be World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael London's Injury   Michael London's Injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael London's Injury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: