ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Money Man?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Money Man? Empty
PostSubject: Money Man?   Money Man? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 pm

The AWO fans cheer as Andrew Jackson enters the arena. He is wearing his "WOO WOO WOO" Headband, and his "WOO WOO WOO Kid" shirt. as he makes his way down to the ring he takes off his Headband and gives it to one of the younger fans. He then enters the ring Fist-Pumping, Then with a smile he put's the microphone near his lips and starts speaking.

Andrew Jackson
I came out here to talk about my match with Tyler and The battle royal that takes place next week. You see My match with Tyler was Terrible. I was not ready and i did not give it my 100% but i'm not going to make a excuse? i'm going to take it like a man and move on with my career. But Tyler don't think for 1 second that i don't want a rematch against you because i do. Trust me the next time we meet in the ring i will be the winner.

((( The Fans cheer, Some chanting "WOO WOO WOO". Andrew smiles then continues to talk)))

Andrew Jackson
Now i have been told that i am going to be in this Battle Royal next week, and let me say i wan't to win this match ... not for the money but to prove that i'm not a loser, and that i have what it takes to be in this ring. Now you see if i win this Battle Royal i won't buy me some new attire or a car? i am going to donate the money to charity and to kids that don't have allot, because i care about them and i wan't them to have Good stuff you know? so when i win i am marching down to the local Orphanage and giving them all the money. "woo woo woo You Know it"

The AWO Fans cheer at the word of Andrew Jackson.He goes to the fans and slaps hands then Fist-Pumps on the stage and heads backstage
Back to top Go down

Money Man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: