ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips   Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm

"Hello and Welcome to the AWO webschshzhehzh NEW INTERVIEW AVAILABLE."

This is the message that all visitors to the AWO website see. Only the interview can be clicked on, nothing else is available.

Cole Scorpio
is seen laying down in the hallway.
(Like this, but lying down)
Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips OcNMm
Ultra Destroyer
is leaning against the wall.

Phillip, do you know what the meaning of the word "defalcator" is? It's someone who steals Phillip. And that's what you've done. All your life, your whole career, all you've done is steal things. Whether it was the intercontinental title in EHDW, your gimmick from that WWE guy, or your pithy excuses for your fear of those better than you from workers comp suits. You steal everything that you've ever done, everything you've ever said, from those who did it better than you. You have managed to fail on every level possible, and made up for it by being a liar and a cheat. In all honesty, you're a better fit for HEEL than anyone in the company. But there's something significant stopping that from happening Phillip:

Cole sits up, and grabs hold of the camera

I hate you Phillip. He whispers into the camera from only centimeters away from the lens.

I always did. From the first day that I figured out what a kiss-ass, a hider, a coward, I wanted to beat you into a pulp. I challenged you countless times, and each time you refused. You were afraid of me, just like you were afraid of Austin Cross. Just like you were afraid of Cody Rhodes. Just like you're afraid of HEEL. You're afraid that we'll hurt you. You're afraid that we'll EXPOSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE!

He stands, still holding the camera close. The cameraman is shaking, afraid of the insane man grabbing hold of him.

But... maybe you're right Phillips. Maybe we do brag! But when we do, it's because we have something to brag about. I'm a 2 time world HEAVYWEIGHT champion. I've already proven that I'm the best wrestler in the universe! You? All you've proven is that you can kiss enough ass to fall into easy titles.

He rips the camera out of the cameraman's hands, and sets it aside. He punches the cameraman, and throws him to Ultra Destroyer WHO HITS THE END OF THE WORLD!

Ultra picks up the camera and points it at Cole.

Phillly, there's something you need to know. It wasn't your former partner Austin who made me seek out others. It wasn't his attack during my debut that led to the formation of HEEL. I came into AWO knowing full well what my plans were. I came in to start HEEL. You see Philly, I have two goals in mind with this team.

A) To become the most dominant tag team in the history of wrestling. More hated than the Dudley Boyz in ECW, more titles than Edge/Triple H/Ric Flair combined, and with more ability than can be contained by a single plane of existence!

B) That's the fun part Philly. AWO has a lot more to fear from HEEL than you think. YOU have a lot more to fear from HEEL. You see Philly, after this Fusion... AWO changes forever. HEEL becomes something YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. No tag team will have accomplished what we've accomplished, not after we shock the world, not after we make either the biggest coward in the world or the biggest failure in world title history stay down for the count.

He starts walking towards the stirring cameraman. Cole grabs the man's legs, and wraps him up into the scorpio lock! He's choking him out! He releases the crossface part of the hold, and grabs a small blade out of his pocket! HE'S CUTTING THE CAMERAMAN'S FOREHEAD! HE'S MAKING HIM BLEED!

SEE PHILLIP. I'M NOT AFRAID TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE! HA HA HA HA HA! I AM NOT AFRAID OF PUNISHMENT! I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!

Cole jumps up, and grabs the camera from Ultra. He starts to bash the camerman with it, all while laughing manically. The last words that can be made out before the video ends are:

THIS IS YOU! THIS IS YOU! THIS IS~

And just as suddenly as the site was broken, it's back to normal. It appears that the video has been removed, or at least disabled. The camerman is found hours later, and transported to a local hospital. Cole isn't charged with anything.
Back to top Go down

Paging Mr Phillips, Mr Phillips
Page 1 of 1