ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches Empty
PostSubject: Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches   Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 pm

OOC--Whoops. Its meh b-day and totally forgot my promo but here we go. 3. 2. .1...

(The lights turn to purple, pink, blue, and green flashing lights. The PA system plays "Chelsea Smile" by Bring Me The Horizon.)

Lauren Brooke:
"And now, Please welcome, Neeeeeero...Mc...Caaaaaage!!!"

(Nero emerges from the smoke, preforming his signature dance. He grabs a mic from Lauren and continues to speak from it.)

Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches JEFFDANCE-1

The Celtic Nightmare || Nero McCage
"Now last week, I made myself very clear! I just took a lighter and burned the flag of Meiriceá and get the flag of Éire. Do you know what this means? It's just the nexus and the start of the Irish Nightmare coming to take a hold of AWO. Tony X, I hope you 'pray to God' like you said I would because I do truly believe in God. I hope he does make this nightmare come to life. I pray, every week, every day, and before every match. I use hate, prayers, and the luck of the Irish to dominate, and what do you?"

(Nero stares to the camera and drops the mic.)

Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches 2ep0q3t

OOC--- I tried...Lmao kthanxbai I might do a better job next week :L

Back to top Go down

Nero McAlwaysShowOnThursdayBitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: