ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We are HEEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

We are HEEL Empty
PostSubject: We are HEEL   We are HEEL EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 pm

The scene opened up(like Rose London's legs) to Cole Scorpio and The Dark Angel, with their respective managers at their sides, facing the camera.

Wannabes? You pathological lying moron, P2. Wannabe would be the correct term for Mike Cole or Anton Hinston. While Aidan Raider is a world champ, you certainly do not have these 'mad skills' you talk about. You broke your dick wrestling, what were you trying to do rape the guy? As for Mr. Raider, just you keep watching your back, P2 won't do it for you, I assure you that. We'll make you two hit the floor harder than when the Foundation overdoses out there. We are HEEL, The Epiphany's of Extreme! We refuse to be beaten, and I refuse to be degraded by a pair of tits.

(TBC: Cole)
Back to top Go down

We are HEEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are HEEL   We are HEEL EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:11 pm

You see Phillip and Aidan, HEEL has a secret weapon. An ultimate battle tactic. Something you'll never be able to understand, something you'll never WANT to understand!

We're evil.

We're MONSTERS.

I would gladly cut you into bits if it meant winning gold, I would love to bleed you like a little piggy and drink in your death! And Dark Angel here, this son of a bitch wants nothing more than to end your career! Phillip Phillips, you need to tell your partner exactly what we are and what we're capable of. You need to tell him that I became the very first EHDW champion and in doing so ended two careers! You need to tell him that I only gave up the title because I was offered more money elsewhere! You need to tell him how I spiked Cody Rhodes onto a bed of nails, and how big the smile on my face was when I did it!

When I came to AWO, I thought I might have my chance at redemption. Thought I might be able to prove I don't need to be hardcore to be respected by the fans. but the idiots in this place have proven that they don't respect real ability! They only cheer when you make the piggies like Austin Cross and SE Xavier bleed! I've ended two careers in this company already, and on this Fusion I am seriously considering ending two more.

HEEL is coming for all the gold in the company. EVERY title will be in our possession. Dark Angel is going to co-hold the Intercontinental title and Extreme Championship, and I'm going to hold the world title! And once my prophecy comes true, our purpose will be revealed!

Phillip Phillips, Aidan Raider, prepare to die!

Ultra Destroyer grunts, and moves up to speak.

I haven't said much in this promotion, and it's with good reason. I've been ashamed, to not be in the ring. I've been ashamed, to not winning titles. 5 years ago, my time in the ring ended. It wasn't by choice, it wasn't by accident. A coward in a car ran me down, and I have no idea who it was. My hip bone was shattered, and I was told I would never wrestle for more than a minute again. Well, I can tell you right now that I don't need more than a minute to finish someone off. In 30 seconds, I can destroy a man. I can give him an Ultra Connection, or End the World. I can brain him with a chair. I can beat him to a pulp with my bare fucking hands! And on Fusion, I'm going to make sure that HEEL walks away from the ring the victors. I promise the three of you, that I'll protect you from the foundation. I promise you, that I'll help to end Phillip Phillips and Aidan Raider. I promise, that you'll win!
Back to top Go down

We are HEEL
Page 1 of 1