ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

NXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell Empty
PostNXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell

Yeah, this is posted late because I had English exams all week. I'm sitting here watching both NXT AND Superstars though just so I can post this so be grateful dammit. Anyway, this episode of NXT was sort of uneventful although... One thing happened that made me turn into Brian Danielson (YES! YES! YES!) Matt Striker MENTIONED the end of the season. I KNOW RIGHT? THE END OF THE SEASON, PARTY TIME!!!! WOOOOO!!!! He didn't say when it was going to be though, so fuck.

NXT IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here are the results of the show.

Tyson Kidd def. Trent Baretta
Alicia Fox def. Maxine
Titus O'Niel and Darren Young def. Percy Watson and Alex Riley

So yeah, not much to say here. the match between Tyson and Trent was obviously the best one of the night. Not just compared with the other matches on the card either, it was actually a pretty decent match, just the ending was shit. But I'm watching NXT. - Beggars can't be choosers. That's really all I have to say on that, so to fill up this paragraph I might as well go ahead and say that the Wrestlemania sign is looking very nice up there in the rafters. Yup, this paragraph is now long enough so I'll post the match, if you're going to see any matches from this show, it should be Trent vs Tyson.

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks are still tormenting Matt Striker over getting a push on the show, and with Matt's terrible acting skills, these segments never end up well. Never fear though, because this was the moment I was talking about earlier. As Matt was talking, he mentioned that people were bugging him about the end of the season. Hopefully now that the moment we've all been waiting for has been officially mentioned on the show, we're one step closer to seeing the end of this god-awful season. Matt also said that next week, everyone on the NXT roster will be in a match. Great, more NXT matches for me to sit through. One last thing, I don't know if I'm going crazy or something but I swear to god I could see a face watching Matt, Curt and Tyler from the gap inbetween the two interview set-ups... Have a look for yourself.

Ok fuck that, I seriously couldn't even find a youtube video of it and I can't link to the video I watched it on. So... take my word for it, there was a damn face, kay?

They actually gave Heath Slater some mic time, believe it or not. But all he had to say was how he beat Trent Baretta last week and repeatedly played the replay on the titantron. It was a waste of everyone's time really. Derrick Bateman came out and embarrassed Heath by showing a bunch of Heath's loss's on the tron. Believe it or not, "The Chick From Wendy's" wasn't actually used in Derrick Bateman's promo against Slater, meaning WWE have finally realised that the joke was never really that funny to begin with, and over-using it only makes it worse. Here is the segment.

Johnny Curtis interfered in Maxine's match, making her lose so for the love of god, this storyline is STILL NOT OVER. Maxine ran backstage, all angry, looking for Curtis until she was stopped by Kaitlyn and told she was only looking for Curtis as an excuse for being with him. That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard, ever.

NXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell Retard

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell :: Comments

No Comment.

NXT 1/2/12 In A Nut Shell

Page 1 of 1