ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Reed's Success

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reed's Success Empty
PostSubject: Reed's Success   Reed's Success EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 am

As Rose London's theme music already playing, she is already in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand. Rose London smiles and then begins to speak.

Rose London

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Rose London and I might as well be called as the General Manager of Anarchy Wrestling Organization. Also I am the manager of AWO's Intercontinental Champion Reed Zimmer. Which tonight he will be competing against his former friend and teammate the leader of TheHateClub, Anton Hinston. Before I bring out my business partner I would like to point out that ever since Reed Zimmer left TheHateClub to pursue his singles career two weeks later he has defeated Mike Cole at Phenomenon and became a champion unlike his cohorts in TheHateClub. Which in my eyes makes him the better man, in that group. So Reed Zimmer has done the right thing pursuing his career because TheHateClub was failing and he has no time to in his career being with losers, that's why he has done the smart thing and decide to come to me to manage his career. So I promise you Anton that what you mention abou Reed Zimmer's future is nothing but false hope. You know deep down in your heart that Reed Zimmer's career is skyrocketing to the top while yours is dwendeling down to obscurity. It' a shame that Cage is suffering because of that. But enough of me going on, let me introduce the future of Anarchy Wrestling Organization the Intercontinental Champion REED ZIMMMER!

Rose London begins clapping when Reed Zimmer's theme blasts the PA System.
Back to top Go down

Reed's Success
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: