ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Avenger is Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Avenger is Here  Empty
PostSubject: The Avenger is Here    The Avenger is Here  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 am

[backstage with an interviewer}

interviewer- excuse me avenger, do have a moment to explain your thoughts on your debut match coming up

the avenger- RITCHIE BRICKINRIDGE , my opponent, has no idea what he is getting into. Im here not only to restore order but also to become champion. the way i see things, this match is my oppertunity to let people know i am not a force to be laughed off or to be set aside as a joke. I have dominated the amatuer circuit, traveled the world and delivered justice to evil doers wherever and whenever it was necessary.

When im in the ring and im focused, i can unleash kicks so quikly and powerfully he wont know how to react. My experiance and motivation will keep me on top through not only this match, but matches that will lead me all the way up to the belt!

So as for my opponent, come prepared for a battle, and come prepared to be defeated by the Avenger!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Avenger is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: