ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Destiny can be delayed.....but not stopped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Destiny can be delayed.....but not stopped Empty
PostSubject: Destiny can be delayed.....but not stopped   Destiny can be delayed.....but not stopped EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

The crowd are still in shock after Phenomenon,which was a hell of a show,they are wondering who will open the show after that amazing show.....

Mike Cole theme hits as pyro starts coming out,Mike Cole comes out with Mr.Coal by his side,Cole looks pretty mad after what happened at Phenomenon,the crowd just laughs at him,Cole finally gets into the ring,grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Mike Cole
.......At Phenomenon....I got screwed...I got robbed....by that alcoholic know as Reed Zimmer now he just got lucky because if we ever meet in the ring again...he´s going down.Now I may not have won the Intercontinental Championship.....But...Destiny can be delayed...but not stopped,everything Zimmer did was just delay the inevitable,because sooner or later I´m winning the Intercontinental Championship!!!!And it doest matter if I have your support or not because nothing,NOTHING can stop destiny.

Mike Cole recieves a mixed reaction from the crowd since he has been building fans for some reason,Mr.Coal now grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Mr.Coal
What happened at Phenomenon was dissaponting,we all knew that Mike deserved the Intercontinental Championship,but well sometimes thing dont go as planned even tought he came up short last week,he will win that Championship one day....like it or not

Mike Cole claps but the crowd just boo Mr.Coal,Mike shuts the crowd up and once again starts talking.

Mike Cole
Now...I dont have a match tonight but I want some action,in fact I dare anyone to come here to the ring and faces me.......come on guys dont be shy...it will hurt just a little bit.

Cole waits for a wrestler to come down to the ring when suddenly a mysterious theme hits.

Oh man its Frank Monk!!!!!He has finally came to AWO!!!!Monk starts dancing and hi-5ing the fans,he gets a HUGE pop from the crowd,Monk gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

"Funkeh Monkeh"
Frank Monk

Mike.....I think you need to get FUNKY!!!!!!Now if you wanted someone to face you right now I will do it because it sounds like fun,and there´s nothing I like more than having fun!!!.....

Mike Cole tries to hit Frank with his mic but he dodges it and LOOK AT DAT MONKEH KICK!!!!!!Mike Cole is knocked out and Mr.Coal tries to attack Monk but ANOTHER MONKEH KICK FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!And look at DAT FUNKEH CLUTCH!!!!The Funkeh Clutch locked in on Mr.Coal and he´s tapping out!!!!But now Mike Cole kicks Frank and breaks the hold!!!Mr.Coal rolls out of the ring and looks like Mike Cole is calling for the Cole Finale!!!!He tries to go for it but Monk grabs the ropes....Cole tries to go for it again but ANOTHER MONKEH KICK!!!!!And Frank Monk starts danicing on Mike Cole!!!

Monk theme hits as he stops dancing on Mike Cole,he hi-5 some fans and leaves the arena,Mike Cole and Mr.Coal are laying on the floor as the camera fades dark....

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

Destiny can be delayed.....but not stopped
Page 1 of 1