ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Se ya in the ring.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Se ya in the ring..... Empty
PostSubject: Se ya in the ring.....   Se ya in the ring..... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 pm

The scene opens up backstage, The garage to be exact, where Killbane is sitting on the top of his monster car, He lays a bit to the front and puts his elbows on his thights, and starts speaking.

Killbane:
If you liked Fusion last week, you must be drunk guy who weares a T-shirt saying "Liar" telling people The truth shall set you free, you would be lying to people and most importantly you'd be lying to yourself, Right now, Im very dissapointed, Im not being taken seriously, I got beaten by a man who should not be here, but should be watching Lady Gaga dancing in her underwear during the telephone video, and we have the other man who hides behind a Self-Proclaimed "Man" who weares some dorky glasses and calls himself "Mr.Coal"..By the Way....Go get a better name dude...Thats just dorkier then your glasses.....

But lets approach more to the present....This last friday was the first ever AWO Pay-Per-View Phenomenon.....And it was even worse then Fusion, if you havent watched Phnomenon, Dont think about watching it...Even if it was for free, you will waist your time, most importantly because somehow I wasnt in it...But Gang....GANGSTER MINI...Was in it? Good luck in gaining more viewers using a midget who cant wrestle!!!!!!

we had Reed Zimmer winning the Intercontinental Championship...I was hoping that Mike Cole would be the victor...So when I go after him it would be for two reasons....Revenge..And the Title...But that didnt happen.....At Phenomenon Aidan Raider won the World heavyweight title...I will throw an advice to you right now Aidan...Just watch your back...I might come after you one day, to prove that I'm a Championship worthy...To prove that my place is in the main events.

Now, I talked to the General Manager about having a match against Single H on this week's Fusion...And guess what H boy..He accepted...So I will see you in the ring......In a different face.

Killbane jumps off the car roof and opens the front door then he drives away.
Back to top Go down

Se ya in the ring.....
Page 1 of 1