ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Austin Cross *After Phenomenon*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Austin Cross *After Phenomenon*  Empty
PostSubject: Austin Cross *After Phenomenon*    Austin Cross *After Phenomenon*  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:11 am

Immediately After Phenomenon
The crowd had started filing out, an excited murmur throughout the crowd. Everyone was ecstatic Aidan Raider had won the World Title, and even the security were grinning. Despite Raider winning, you could still see the shock on some fans faces that Austin Cross had lost, who obviously was the fan favorite. Even other wrestlers in the company, like Mike Cole, were quoted saying that he deserved to win. Suddenly, the lights dimmed.

Ironically, "Look At Me Now" played slowly as Cross stepped out dejectedly, obviously still suffering from the injuries sustained earlier in the night. The fans were instantly back in there seats, staring as Cross slowly walked down the ramp. A kid reached out to shake his hand, but Cross just turned away, mumbling "Stupid motherfucker" as he went to the ring. He grabbed a mic, and stared out at the crowd. It was easy to see he was pissed off, and the fans were ready to here what he had to say about the fluke win of Cole Scorpio's. Cross lowered his head and raised the mic to is lips. He spoke slowly.

Cross:
"I didn't come out here to say Scorpio's win was a fluke, even though it was. I'm not going to say how it was unfair how he switched to Dark Angel at the last second, or how he didn't tell me. No, I came out here to talk about something different. First of all, let me address my partner,
Randy Reaume. "He let me down tonight
. I thought he would have my back, or so he said. He said he would win this. I would have been a GRAND SLAM Champion, but no, he can't even do that. I've had HIS back to many times to count."

Cross glared out at the fans angrily, a sour look on his face. He wiped sweat off his brow and mouth, his eye twitching.

Cross:
"Next topic: You, my so called fans. You say you support me? But what happens if I made into the darkness, or perhaps I, heaven forbid, make a bad decision? What if I... told you I joined H.E.E.L. in the locker room tonight!?!?"

Cross cackled as the shocked gasps and boos rained down from the crowd.

Cross:
"That was hypothetical, of course. (You bunch of dipshits.) I would never align with a scumbag like Cole Scorpio... or uhmm... whats the other dudes name? Isn't it like Dick Angle? Douche Asshole?... Oh. Dark Angel. Sorry, I don't keep up with Jobbers around here, besides Scorpio, of course. But again, my fans, what if I did? Would you still cheer me? Or turn your back on me, like you've done before?"

Cross scoffed as a mixture of boos and cheers rained down to answer his question, all though there was considerably more cheers than boos. Austin just shook his head at the fans.

Cross:
"But you know what really hurts? That I actually LOST to Cole Scorpio. To be honest, I think it was always meant to be that way. I was SCREWED by the owner here. He let Scorpio change partners at the LAST second. I had been training for one Jobber, and I get a completly different Jobber? I didn't train for a mini-wrestler who looks like he belongs on that kid show "Mucha Lucha". Seriously. The biased owner, along with the failure to inform me on the partner switch, is a BIG FACTOR in why I lost tonight."

Cheers came from the crowd, as Cross nodded in agreement. He took a drink of water and tossed it aside.

Cross:
"Before I move on, I'll just give you a TL;DR. There is no Cross and Randy. I deserved to win. I was SCREWED by the owner here. You all know the saying, 'Forgive & Forget'? This is pro-wrestling. There IS no FORGETTING. I just want the owner and Scorpio to know that. Moving on, let's talk about my future."

Cross paused, the anger still there, but no longer in control.

Cross:
"Me and Phillip Phillips are cool. We've been talking, but no promises. We both like singles competition. And although I wanted the Tag-team Titles, that AWO World Championship looks pretty nice, Aidan Raider. Hell, I don't care, I'll go ahead and take Reed Zimmers belt off of his drunken ass. Hey, he reminds me of you!"

Cross slid out of the ring, and went and pointed at a young man, about Cross' age, who was swigging beers in the front row. He had vomit all over his shirt, and reeked off Alchohol. Cross cringed his nose, and the young man raised his beer and WOOOOO'd.

Cross:
"Hello there, sir. Anything you would like to say?"

Cross handed the mic to the fan, who drunkenly slurred, "YEEEEE CHESSSSBOR-" before Cross broke his own beer bottle over his head.

Cross:
"See, this is my fan-base. A bunch of drunken, unoriginal, douchey Twenty-Somethins who think they're great... But hey, thats exactly what I'm like. But, unlike most of them, I actually AM great. And anyone who doesn't believe me, can meet me in the ring!"

Cross finally left, leaving the man crumpled in a heap, as the night and show closed...
Back to top Go down

Austin Cross *After Phenomenon*
Page 1 of 1