ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

He's Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

He's Here Empty
PostSubject: He's Here   He's Here EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Suddenly, something appeared on the titantron...

A male's voice began to ring throughout the arena.

"He is back...
To form alliances...
That were shattered...
A long time ago....
He's here..
The man who has the prestige...
The man who has the talent...
The man who only allies with the best...
Has become the comrade...
of Austin Cross."

The titantron then turned to Cross' Titantron.

Cross came out, wearing his old UEW T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, and a EHDW Hat. The fans cheered at all the nostalgic clothes, especially the UEW Global Championship around his waist. He slapped the fans hands on his way down, grabbed a mic, and hushed the Crowd.

Austin Cross
"Ladies and Gentleman of the AWO Universe, may I have your attention? I have an announcement."

Cross waited for the fans to finally calm down, and folded his arms. When they finally did, he stood straight up, like an announcer.

Austin Cross
"Remember how I told you that my partner would... Break The Walls Down?... Yes, well, your guess was correct. Please let me welcome... THE SHOCKMASTER!... Just kidding, he's not that great. WELCOME.... RANDY REAMUE!

A slender man with short black hair in a leather jacket and jeans came out to the ring, as the crowd cheered him on. He had a mic in his hand.

Randy Reaume: ...At Phenomenon, Lockdown and Cole Scorpio better say their prayers...

Randy then dropped the mic to the floor, glanced at Austin Cross, and walked back up the ramp and out of the arena.

Back to top Go down

He's Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: