ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Were you expecting anything else?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Were you expecting anything else? Empty
PostSubject: Were you expecting anything else?   Were you expecting anything else? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage corridor, Single H is walking down the hall, a huge smile on his face. He high fives members of the backstage crew as he goes. Single H reaches the curtain and winks at the camera, we come back to ringside. The lights turn out and a large 'H' appears on the screen as it did the previous week on Fusion. The fans cheer loudly as the theme music of Single H hits.

Single H walks out onto the ramp, he points at members of the audience who are cheering him, the smile is still on his face and it seems to be getting even bigger as Single H continues down to the ring. He high fives members of the fans in the front row as he walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring. Single H is handed a microphone, he thumbs up the guy that gave it to him and then waits for his music to cut down. The fans quieten down themselves and Single H raises the microphone to his lips.

SINGLE H
Now I know you weren't expecting me to be attending this Pay-Per-View event here tonight, but I just couldn't resist the urge to make another appearance in front of all of my amazing fans! I love you guys!

Single H claps his hands excitedly and the entire audience follow.

SINGLE H
Unfortunately, I don't have a match here tonight, no, that's the only thing. So instead of that, I decided I'd come out here and talk to you all about a little something that I have to get on my chest. This thing is the very thing I let you all know about on Fusion, the thing that will change my career in AWO forever. Yep, this is the real deal here ladies and gentlemen.

Single H nods his head with a very serious expression on his face.

SINGLE H
I was going to leave it until later on, but I just have to say it here, live on iPPV. You fans... You are all gullible, you are all sheep, and you are most certainly all stupid people that have no clue on what makes a wrestler decent.

The fans boo loudly as Single H laughs to himself.

SINGLE H
When I came to AWO, I decided I'd take it upon myself to do a little experiment. I little science test if you will, to see if what I'd always thought about the wrestling fans was true. And I have drawn a conclusion that yes, it is indeed. You all remember me from previous companies. You know I'm not a person that wants to pander to the audience. I do whatever I want both backstage and in the ring, and I never intend to change that. What I can't understand is why you all thought I'd changed, simply because I was in a new company, and because I smiled at you and acted as a fan favourite on my debut.

The fans begin chanting "You suck!", Single H raises his arms, getting them to do it louder.

SINGLE H
It is simple proof that you are sheep, you all thought that because I'm acting all nice, you have to cheer for me. It works the other way too, as soon anyone of the people in the back do anything wrong, make any kind of mistake, you boo them before they even have a chance to explain themselves? Why? Because the wrestling fans don't like to think for themselves. You, in fact, are all proving my second point now by booing me. You cheered me 5 minutes ago when I came out here high fiving you, but now as soon as I say anything against your pride I'm public enemy number one.

Single H nods his head and looks around.

SINGLE H
And I'm glad about that. The fans booing me is the way I like to live out my career. I wouldn't have it any other way, so thankyou. That's all I wanted to say, I shall see you all on Fusion.

Single H drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, a massive grin on his face, the fans all boo him louder than ever. Single H goes behind the curtain and leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down

Were you expecting anything else?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: