ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Time to Break the Walls Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to Break the Walls Down Empty
PostSubject: Time to Break the Walls Down   Time to Break the Walls Down EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Austin Cross is pacing back and forth, a smile plastered on his face. He's smiling, but the ruined shirt and the broken pictures everywhere means he was obviously mad before. He removed his EHDW hat, running his fingers through his hair.

Austin Cross
"If you're hoping that I'm going to tell you I got a monster teammate, you're wrong. In fact, I don't even have one. I might have to do this alone. BUT... if you're wondering why I'm so happy... look what I found!"

Cross walked over to his couch, and pulled up the UEW Global Championship. He grinned.

Cross
"This was the first world title I ever won. I worked hard to get to the top to even get a CHANCE to win, and worked EVEN HARDER to win. See, what some people don't realize is, we WORK to get our spots... well, most of us. It seems Cole Scorpio can just say he's getting one, and he gets it."

Cross set the title back down, a nostalgic smile still pulling at the corners of his mouth.

Cross
"Anyway. I've come to a Cross Roads. I only have one person on my list of people who may help. It seems like instead of focusing on making friends, I've worried too much about "working hard" and "winning matches". Strange, I know.

Cross grinned at the camera.

Cross
"But this coming Friday, it doesn't matter about friends. What matters to me is getting in there and taking care of buisness, and walking out AWO Tag-Team Champion. No gimmicks, no Fourth Wall... Hell, if my friend actually helps me out, he'll probably break the walls down..."

With that, Cross once again grinned at the camera, which slowly faded to black...
Back to top Go down

Time to Break the Walls Down
Page 1 of 1