ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Been there, done that.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Been there, done that. Empty
PostSubject: Been there, done that.   Been there, done that. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

~ The scene opens in a dark corner of the arena nothing much back here except storage containers with AWO markings all over them. A caution tape is draped over the area to prevent unwelcomed visitors from entering the area. Unfortunatly this is the perfect place for one Extreme Enigma. Especially when he is in the kind of mood he is in tonight. From out of the shadows you hear the following message. ~

Fate...

Fate...

~ Xavier jumps off a stack of crates and right into the view of the camera nearly knocking the camera guy over. You notice Xavier's hair is slicked back and cut very short. ~

Fate is described by an even or series of events that will inevitably happen in the future. But fate it seems has a wicked way of rearing its ugly head. Everyone thought that Xavier Serikaz would retire and stay retired. But Fate stepped in and told me I am not done with the world of wrestling, the fans would not let me do so. I am called an Enigma because I live in a world of grey. There is no black or white living in a world of no limits lets me do the things that I do in the ring with reckless abandonment. My world is one of high risk, high reward. Alfred you surround yourself with women who say they are here for your best interest but in reality its all one big distraction. Alfred you call yourself an extremist. You say your " signature " weapon is all weapons...hmmm do you even know how to use every weapon? See I like to use the classic kendo stick. Its hard, its unforgiving and can break people with one shot across the ribs. But I don't need weapons all the time I can use my feet to break you. I can use my skills in submission style wrestling to make you tap out. I was trained by some of the best this business has to offer Alfred. So when you decide to come out and face the music don't tell me about your past. I don't care about what you've done in the past I don't care about the titles you've won. I've researched your move set, I know all about you Alfred. So when you come out here to talk about me I want you to tell me what you have in your arsenal that I don't already see coming. You see Alfred I have you covered. You'll attack me from the air first trying all your fancy flips and flops. But Alfred like you I am a high flyer myself but I am also trained in submission wrestling. But you already know that or you should anyways if you do your research about your opponents. I can't wait to get my hands around your arms. Or as you try jumping out of the sky I grab your feet throw you down in a powerbomb and kneel on your neck as I wrench back as hard as possible. Alfred you have been found wanting and you haven't even said a word. When you decide to show up you may as well turn around and walk away. I know your game, I've played it and lived it. Your nothing new your just another soon to be victim of the Enigma.

~* The shot goes dark as a red X is shown on the feet. ~*
Back to top Go down

Been there, done that.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: