ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Walk in the Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 pm

~ It is a clear but crisp day at the park. The birds have all migrated south for the winter but on a bench sits one of the newest acquisitions to the Anarchy Wrestling organization. Xavier is dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans along with a pair of black rockport shoes. Xavier is holding a box of chocolate candies and in one hand is holding a mobile camera. ~

" Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get. That holds true even to the wrestling business. You never know what your opponent is going to be like and from the looks of things I got myself two new guys and well. Let's do the math, tweleve years in the business compared to what? Maybe a year or two combined between my two opponents, Joey Simone and Leon Young. "

~ Xavier gets up off the bench setting the box down and starts walking down the park trail. ~

" Your right on one thing Joey this is going to be a walk in the park. Your also right on the fact you don't know anything about me. So Joey lets have a history lesson with this walk in the park. As I said before I have been in the business for tweleve years and I've pretty much seen everything and done everything. But you know Joey, In your short career span I know you haven't seen alot or done alot so I'm going to give it to you easy my tatooed friend. When we meet at Fusion it is going to be crystal clear that experiance will overthrow rookie power anyday of the week. But you did something to me that not alot of rookies have done Joey. You caught my attention. You call yourself the Revolution. But why? Is it because of your spiked hair and tatooes? That doesn't make a revolutionairy. So what is it about you that makes you a revolutionairy. You have me stumped. So Joey I want you to show this revolution to me. Show me that it actually means more than just a name and you'll have my attention. But unfortunatly Joey theres more than just you in the ring. We have another guy who we will call " Mister Spooky ".

~* Xavier approaches a nice solid oak tree and sits down against it. *

" Now our opponent is no small goth shrimp the guy is six foot five and two hundrend fifty eight pounds. Looks like we got a big guy on our hands. But you know as the saying goes. The bigger they are the harder they fall! But Joey your right all I know is the outer shell of this guy. I'm not going to poke at this guy to see what he's all about. I'll just bide my time and meet him in the ring. Hell who knows maybe Leon will open his mouth and we'll hear something from him. So Joey if it just ends up being me and you in the ring. Good luck kid, your gonna need it! "

~ The scene goes out of focus and ends in the AWO logo. ~
Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park
Page 1 of 1